Nowadays, printers are ubiquitous and used for personal as well as professional use. Many people are using printers at their workplace and as well as at their homes also. So, while using the printer, if any client gets stuck with the printer error, then they should take printer help from the experts of printer service.
In some cases, it happens that the people change their cartridge to fix the printer error. But after changing the old cartridge with the new printer cartridge, many users are not able to printer accurately after replacing the cartridge. Therefore they all search for the right solution to fix the printer problem.
The sufferers who are looking for the solution regarding Why printer not printing after changing printer cartridge? For them, we have here penned the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problem.
Why After Changing a Cartridge Will the Printer Not Print?
You may depend on your printer to make an assortment of significant records, for example, letters and business promotions. In the wake of supplanting your printer’s vacant ink cartridge, the machine probably won’t print effectively or by any means. Why printer not printing after changing printer cartridge? this regularly happens when the printer doesn’t perceive the cartridge or “believes” it’s despite everything unfilled. These issues are much progressively normal on the off chance that you topped off the vacant cartridge yourself.
Evacuate Protective Tape
Most ink cartridges transport with a little segment of defensive tape covering the printing spout. This tape obstructs the spout to keep ink from spilling out during stockpiling or transportation. On the off chance that you don’t expel the tape, the cartridge won’t have the option to print. Expel the cartridge from the printer and search for the tape. Its shading may change contingent upon the model of the cartridge. Try not to expel some other stickers or names on the cartridge. These seal the cartridge so the ink doesn’t dry out. In the event that you evacuate the mark, the ink can dry out quickly.
Reset Ink Cartridge Counter
Your printer may not perceive the new ink cartridge, or the ink counter may peruse it as vacant. Numerous printers have a cartridge reset include that powers the machine to perceive the cartridge as new. For instance, to reset the cartridge in some Epson Stylus models, press and hold the “Cleaning” button or the “Heap/Eject” button for three seconds. Lift the cinch making sure about the cartridge, yet don’t expel the cartridge from the printer. Close the brace and press “Burden/Eject” once more. Counsel your printer’s client manual to gain proficiency with the reset procedure for your printer.
Ways to fix printer not printing after changing printer cartridge
There are different methods to treat the printer not printing after changing the printer cartridge issue. Therefore, here we have discussed the secure and user-friendly printer troubleshooting steps, so scroll down and carefully read the complete information provided here below, the clients can also take experts assistance from the experts of printer service.
This type of printer problem is prevalent and mainly happens when the user fills the empty cartridge by themselves. So, without wasting your time, carefully read the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error.
Step 1: Remove Protective Tape
- Mostly in all cartridges, there is a strip of protective tape that covers the printer nozzles.
- This tape is used to block the nozzle and prevent the ink from leaking out during storage.
- If before using the cartridge, the user doesn’t remove the tape, then they won’t be able to print appropriately.
- The users suggested that they should not remove any stickers or labels from the printer cartridge.
- The stickers and labels seal the cartridge and don’t allow it to get dry.
- If the user removes the label, then the ink can dry out rapidly.
Reset Ink Cartridge Counter
- Many times it happens that the printer is not able to recognize the cartridge or the ink counter may read it as empty.
- In many printers, there is a cartridge reset feature which forces the machine to recognize the printer cartridge as new.
- To learn the reset process, get in touch with the team of printer service, and ask them to guide you properly for this printer error.
Run Extended Cleaning Cycle
- If the printer cartridge is not in use for an extended period, the ink may start to dry out.
- Therefore, running an extended cleaning cycle may resolve the printer problem and help the machine to recognize the printer cartridge.
- Now, press and hold the cleaning button on the printer for a few seconds.
- Read the printer’s manual to run the cleaning cycle on the machine.
- After this, print a test page and determine whether the printer can print again.
Refilled Cartridge Problems
- Refilling the old printer cartridge will save the money, but the refilled cartridge has its own set of a possible problem.
- If the cartridge not filled correctly, then the printer won’t be able to printer properly.
- When the user fills the cartridge, the ink sometimes doesn’t make it to the bottom reservoir.
- Resolve the printer issue by removing the cartridge and inject more ink into a sponge through the exit hole.
- By doing this, the air bubbles can also get trapped inside the cartridge, blocking the ink flow.
- Now leave the cartridge for an hour and give the bubbles a chance to dislodge by itself.
- If the issue remains the same, then gently place it on a table to dislodge the bubble.
Hence if you all find the printer troubleshooting steps useful to get rid of the printer error, then please do share this article with those who are also facing the issue and looking for the solution regarding Why printer not printing after changing printer cartridge?.