One of the major disappointment with the Hp printer is that when you are in a hurry and suddenly the printer starts printing blank pages. However, there are many other printer errors which are encountered by the printer users, and hence for all of them, the printer service squad is always ready to assist their customers.
According to the configuration, there are a vast number of a printer with different models and different features. The company launches the Hp printers according to the requirements of the people.
Do many clients search for the solution Why HP printer printing blank pages? So for all of them, we have here discussed the reason and the answer to the printer error.
My Printer is Printing Blank Pages
There are scarcely any things more disappointing than cautiously assembling a significant report or document and squeezing print, just for the printer to convey a totally clear piece of paper, as crisp looked as the day it left the ream. Why HP printer printing blank pages? there are a couple of things that could be the reason for this issue, including:
– Empty ink or toner cartridges that need supplanting
– Ink or toner cartridges that have become unstuck from their appropriate spot
– an inappropriate paper size stacked in the information plate
– Clogged printer head spouts causing a development of blocked ink or toner
– Blank pages in the record you’re printing
We would prefer not to sound deigning, yet have you checked the ink/toner levels in your cartridge? They may have totally drained since you last utilized the printer. Check the ink/toner levels and supplant when fundamental.
Regardless of whether your cartridge is full and good to go, it might have gotten marginally unstuck and never again in full electrical contact with the printer. The most straightforward approach to amend this potential issue is to just evacuate and reinstall the cartridges. This may finish the electrical circuit and guarantee everything runs and prints as ordinary.
Mistaken Paper Size
In the event that you have incidentally (or deliberately for a past print work) changed the in-program paper size setting without returning to your paper size of decision – it could be befuddling the printer. Go into Print Preview or the print settings and ensure the right paper size is chosen.
Major Reason behind HP printer printing blank pages
Although the Hp printers are user-friendly and are have in-built advanced features. Still, many clients encounter one of the most common printer error, i.e., Why HP printer printing blank pages? And hence we have here discussed the reason behind the printer problem, and along with this, we have also mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
Print head or cartridge problem
The print head issue leads to the printer printing blank pages. When the printer gets used regularly, then the print head becomes clogged because the ink can not come out of the printer cartridge. Therefore, in that situation, the printer starts printing blank pages and hence to avoid this client are suggested to clean the printer cartridge with the help of a damp cloth or use an Iso-Propyl solution. The clients are recommended to check the amount of ink in the printer cartridge is enough for the current use; else it will lead to the problem of the blank pages that get printed.
Paper size problems
The paper size also leads to the blank pages error. If the printer settings do not match with the paper size, then it will lead to the printing blank pages error. So, be sure about the settings in the page setup dialog box and then choose paper accordingly. The client can easily select paper according to their font size and font type.
Effective Solution To HP Printer Printing Blank Pages
For all clients, we have here, mentioned Effective Solution To HP Printer Printing Blank Pages. Therefore the clients are suggested to scroll down and carefully read the complete information provided here below and get instant relief of the printer error. For expert assistance, the clients can also take printer help from the experts of printer service.
Step 1: Verify the estimated ink level in the printer
- First of all, put the plain colorless paper in the paper tray.
- Now in the control panel, press the next button to the setup icon.
- After this, go to the tools option and then press the OK button.
- Select the estimated ink level and press OK.
Step 2: Changing the cartridges
- Replace the old printer cartridge with a new one.
- Now, let the printer get silent and idle and then start the further procedure.
- Open the cartridge door and remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Make sure that the contacts and nozzles should not be disturbed.
- Carefully remove the plastic tape.
- Now, insert the printer cartridge inside the machine.
- After this, in the input tray put the plain colorless paper.
- By pressing the power button, turn the printer ON.
Step 3: Aligning the printer
- Turn the printer ON, when you are loading the papers for printing.
- Now in the control panel, press the button next to the printer setup icon.
- Go to the tools section and then press OK.
- Now choose the printer to align option and click on OK.
- After doing this, the printer will print the alignment page.
- Now, lift the lid of your Hp printer.
- After this, the user has to On with the printed section downwards. It has to keep with the right-front corner of the scanner glass.
So, if you all find the printer troubleshooting steps easy for Why HP printer printing blank pages? Then please do share this with other victims of hp printer, so that they can also get relief of the printer error. Or else the clients can also take printer help from the trained professionals of printer service, as they are always ready to assist their clients.