Printer spooler is a service which spools print jobs and handles interaction with the printer. If the printer spooler service is turned OFF, then the user won’t be able to use the printer. It means that the printer spooler service should run continuously so that the documents get printed easily.
The clients can start the printer spooler service through the services tool and can fix the Spooler paused problem. IBut, it happens sometimes, when the user begins the printer spooler service, then it gets stops automatically.Although, there are many reasons due to which the problem arises, so therefore, for all clients, we have here discussed the printer troubleshooting steps regarding What to do with Spooler paused problem?
There are several methods to deal with the Spooler paused problem, but here we have discussed the easiest and less time-consuming printer troubleshooting steps, hence scroll down and carefully read the instructions and apply the same to get relief of Spooler stops problem.
My Printer’s Spooler Is Stuck
Printing an archive can check the summit of extended periods of difficult work on a task intended to advance or grow your business. On the off chance that you send your document’s information to the printer however nothing rises, the spooling procedure that oversees print employments can have all the earmarks of being trapped.What to do with Spooler paused problem? to continue progress on your undertaking, assess the printing procedure from application to yield to discover where your bottleneck happens.
At the point when you print a major record -, for example, an enormous high-goals photograph, or a mind boggling promoting archive with numerous diagrams and outlines – your PC must spool an equally huge measure of data to the printer. Until the handling and printing steps finish, your printring line keeps on indicating the activity as the present need, trailed by others you or your representatives have sent since you transmitted your task. Except if you erase the activity from the line, which keeps it from finish, it won’t vanish from the rundown until its last page rises in the yield plate.
Not at all like inkjet printers, which depend on your PC to give their memory limit as “acquired” plate space and RAM, laser printers join worked in and upgradeable memory on their motherboards, and may have interior hard drives. Truth be told, the motor that drives these printers incorporates its very own little installed CPU. At the point when the measure of data you send to be printed surpasses a laser gadget’s preparing power, the subsequent print-line side effects can incorporate employments that never get done with printing and occupations that don’t remain lined long enough to be printed. Some enormous activities might be printable just in the event that you send a couple of pages one after another. On the off chance that memory-related issues sap the presentation of your printer on a progressing premise, consider a RAM or gadget overhaul.
Printing a report can check the perfection of extended periods of difficult work on a task intended to advance or grow your business. In the event that you send your document’s information to the printer however nothing develops, the spooling procedure that oversees print occupations can seem, by all accounts, to be trapped. To continue progress on your venture, assess the printing procedure from application to yield to discover where your bottleneck happens.
At the point when you print a major record -, for example, a huge high-goals photograph, or a perplexing showcasing report with numerous diagrams and representations – your PC must spool a proportionately huge measure of data to the printer. Until the preparing and printing steps finish, your print line keeps on indicating the activity as the present need, trailed by others you or your representatives have sent since you transmitted your task. Except if you erase the activity from the line, which keeps it from finish, it won’t vanish from the rundown until its last page develops in the yield plate.
Not at all like inkjet printers, which depend on your PC to give their memory limit as “acquired” circle space and RAM, laser printers consolidate worked in and upgradeable memory on their motherboards, and may have inward hard drives. Truth be told, the motor that drives these printers incorporates its very own little inserted CPU. At the point when the measure of data you send to be printed surpasses a laser gadget’s handling power, the subsequent print-line side effects can incorporate employments that never complete the process of printing and occupations that don’t remain lined long enough to be printed. Some huge tasks might be printable just in the event that you send a couple of pages one after another. On the off chance that memory-related issues sap the presentation of your printer on a continuous premise, consider a RAM or gadget overhaul.
Delayed or Stopped
Print spoolers incorporate programming capacities that empower you to stop or even end the relating gadget’s yield. You likewise can get to a portion of these capacities from the machine’s front board. Except if and until you direct the printer to continue yield, records keep on accumulating. You can evaluate the condition of your record line – and advise the gadget to return to work – in a similar application wherein you delayed or halted the progression of yield.
Degenerate Network Printer
At the point when you add organized printer access to a PC other than the host machine, the occasion you make fills in as your door through which to send records to the gadget. In the event that this occurrence gets degenerate, it can keep you from dealing with your line of spooled records. Erasing and reinstalling the printer settle this issue. Utilize the “Gadgets and Printers” screen to deal with these capacities on Windows machines, or access the “Print and Scan” alternative from the System Preferences window on Macs.
Method to fix Spooler paused problem
Method: Delete content from Spool folder
In this method, the user is supposed to delete the content from two folders including the printer folder and the driver folder. So, scroll down and read the printer troubleshooting steps as mentioned below.
- Hold the Windows logo and press E to open Windows Explorer or File Explorer.
- Now on the left side click on This PC or My Computer.
- Carefully navigate to following location C:\Windows\System32\spool
- After this, open folder drivers and delete all files and folders
- The users are supposed to delete the content from folder Printers and restart Print Spooler service.
- After this, restart your Windows machine.
- Enjoy printing on your machine.
Method: Set Driver Isolation
The driver isolation is done to avoid the conflict between drivers. So, here in this method, we have mentioned the necessary printer troubleshooting steps regarding how to set the drivers of the printer to isolation. This procedure is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system.
- Together press the window and the R button.
- Now to open the print management, type printmanagement.msc and hit enter.
- After this, choose all the drivers.
- Select the printer drivers of your printer.
- Now right click and select Set Isolation, and then choose Isolated instead of System Default (Shared)
- After this, carefully close the print management.
- Then restart your Windows machine
- Again restart Printer Spooler service
- Enjoy printing on your machine
Method: Take ownership of spoolsv.exe
In this method, you will need to take ownership of spoolsv.exe application which is responsible for work Print Spooler service. We will show you how to do it using Windows 10. The same procedure is compatible with another operating system.
- Hold Windows logo and press E to open Windows Explorer or File Explorer.
- On the left side click on This PC or My Computer.
- Navigate to following location C:\Windows\System32
- Select file spoolsv.exe
- Right click on spoolsv.exe and choose Properties.
- Select the Security tab
- Under Group and user names choose Users and then click Advanced.
- Under Owner click Change and type your user account.
- Click Check Names and then click OK.
- Click Apply and then OK.
- Click Apply and then OK, again.
- Restart Print Spooler service
- Restart your Windows machine
- Enjoy printing on your machine.
Method: Delete unnecessary key from Registry
Here we have described the printer troubleshooting steps for how to delete the unnecessary key from the registry to fix the spooler paused issue.
- Hold the window key and then press the R key.
- After this, to open Registry Editor, type Regedit and hit enter.
- Now click on yes to make sure the running registry Editor with Administrator privilege.
- Now click on the file and then export to save current registry configuration.
- After this to make it easy, choose the desktop as the location, where you will export registry configuration.
- Under the filename tye Backup06092017, and select all under Export Range.
Now click on Save.
- Follow the way mentioned below.
- The location is Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Providers. From here the user is supposed to delete all keys, but make sure that the LanMan Print Services and Internet Print Provider which are the default and should not get deleted. In case, if you find the additional key, then you should delete that key.
- Now from here, delete the printing services key.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Now, restart the printer spooler service and restart the printer again to confirm that the spooler paused issue gets resolved or not.
Method: Use CCleaner
For deletion of the unnecessary file, the users are suggested to use the CCleaner, and it is a powerful tool which helps to delete the unwanted files from the window machine. So, here we have stated the printer troubleshooting steps regarding how to download and install the CCleaner and remove the unnecessary files stored on the hard disk.
- First of all, open the Internet browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge or other)
- Now from there download CCleaner.
- Carefully install and run CCleaner on your machine.
- After this, under the Windows tab, select all actions and click Run Cleaner.
- Now under the application tab, follow the same procedure again.
- Now, wait until the CCleaner finishes the procedure.
- After this, close the CCleaner.
- Now, restart the system.
- In the next step, restart the printer spooler service.
So, we hope that the printer troubleshooting steps provided here in this post regarding What to do with Spooler paused problem? Helpful for all of you.
If you all are pleased with the information penned above, then please do share this with others so that they can also get immediate relief from the Spooler paused problem. Or if anyhow, any client gets stuck or face any issue while resolving the printer problem, then they all are suggested to take printer help from the professionals of printer service.