The printer getting offline is one of the most common printer problems and is faced by many users. So, the clients who got trapped with the printer error for all of them, we have here mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer error. Therefore all users are recommended to carefully read the full information provided here and apply the same to get out of trouble.
The clients who are facing the printer error, for the, we have here penned the printer troubleshooting steps to deal with the printer problem. So, the users who have some technical knowledge about the printer, then they all should carefully read the printer troubleshooting steps to overcome from the printer error or Take Printer Help To Solve Printer Offline To Online Issue.
It is very easy to make your printer online, just follow these steps
The users who are facing the printer error, they all should thoroughly read the whole information penned here and then try to figure out the printer problem.
- Click on the START menu and then from there go to the Devices and Printers option.
- After doing this, a list of printers will appear on the screen that is currently set up on the computer.
- Now, double click on the printer’s icon that you want to change from offline to online.
- Now, click on the printer offline option; after this, the printer menu will open on the screen.
- In the menu bar, click on the printer and then uncheck the option, “Use printer offline.”
- Now after performing this action, the printer will change from offline to online.
How to Solve Printer Offline To Online Issue
Each device has its feature and software through which it runs, and there is an option available that allows the printer to print, and if and how the printer shows offline message or printer not connected issue, then to solve the printer error, we have here penned the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error. With the help of these instructions, the users can get the issue resolved efficiently.
- Click on the start option that is available on the windows system.
- Take the cursor to the start option and then click on it and from there open the screen and then go to the option, i.e., “Devices & Printer.”
- Now, click on the “Devices & Printer” option and then find the connected printer and then right click on it and from there, find and click on “see what’s printing option.”
- Click on the printer menu from the windows that open and then see if the option available use printer offline is selected, then uncheck that option and then the pending command will get printed.
How to fix HP printer offline to online?
Many a time this problem occurs and people use to ask for help, so this time instead of register your complaint gets the best solution for How to fix printer offline to online? There are many methods for solving the printer offline issue, but here we will provide you the most simple and easy way to fix your problem, and for that, you have to follow these simple ways without the reboot:
- Visit the Devices and Printers dialog box
- Once you visit the dialog box right, click on the printer question “See What’s Printing” and then open the dialog box.
- Now, after this from that dialog from in the upper left-hand side where you’ll get a tab labeled “Printers.” Click that.
- In the drop-down menu, there’ll be an option for “Use Printer Offline,” Uncheck the particular box.
We hope that the printer troubleshooting steps provided here on this post were helpful for all of you to fix the printer error, if there is any client who fails to overcome from the printer error, then they all are recommended to Take Printer Help To Solve Printer Offline To Online Issue. So, keep sharing, keep supporting, and stay tuned for more updates.