Everyone experience printer problem while printing, and due to the issue, their work gets delay. So, to resolve the printer error, the user are suggested to Take Printer Help To Resolve Grinding Noise Issue from the experts of printer service.
There are some procedural printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error, thus, here for all clients we have discussed the steps to resolve the grinding noise issue. Hence, all victims should carefully read the whole information provided this post and try to resolve the issue by applying the steps as guided here.
For fixing the grinding noise coming out of the printer, follow the printer troubleshooting steps described here in this article below.The user are recommended to fix the printer error and prevent the printer from getting damaged. The clients who are facing the printer problem, they all should not worry because, with the help of these steps, it would become easy for all of them to fix the printer error.
Troubleshooting Printer Problems Such as Grinding Noise
All users should gather the information provided here below to resolve the printer error. To solve the grinding issue, there are different methods, but here for all user we have mentioned the simple and easy printer troubleshooting steps to solve the issue.
So, the users should thoroughly read the whole information provided here below and get the issue resolved. For all clients who are not able to deal with the printer error, for them, the printer service squad is always ready to provide assistance so feel free to Take Printer Help To Resolve Grinding Noise Issue from the printer service team.
- Initially turn ON the printer.
- Then, open the cover and make sure that the carriage is placed at the center.
- If, the carriage is not placed at the center, then take out the power cable and then move the carriage to the middle or take out the printer cartridge.
- Carefully look inside for the broken part, if the carriage did not move to the middle, then try sliding it manually.
- After this, close the printer cover.
- Now, refer to the official portal to check how the printer cartridge can get unlocked from the right-hand side of the printer.
- Now, take out the rear access door.
- After this remove the two sided printing apparatus, and check that if there is any jammed paper.
- If there is any jammed paper, then carefully remove it.
- Now, again check the paper to make sure that the carriage is left on the right-hand side of the printer.
- The users are suggested to turn the rear guide roller in the upward direction five times, and then downwards four times.
- If you are not able to do this, then release the top cover and move the carriage towards the right direction.
- After this, try rolling the rollers once more, and this time pushing the clutch inwards.
- If this does not work, then try next step.
- Place back the rear access door part, or the two sided printing part. Replace the top cover where it was placed originally.
- Now, plug in the power cable.
- Turn the printer ON and then place the printer cartridge back to it’s original position.
- If you can move the carriage, but the grinding issue does not get resolved, then the issue might be with the paper feed.
- If the carriage does not move, then there might be something wrong with the carriage stall.
- Now, install the printer cartridge and then see that if the solid power light on the printer run a self-test page to make sure that it is working correctly.
If, after trying these printer troubleshooting steps, the issue remains the same, then get in touch with the printer service squad as the staff is well-trained and have years of experience and they provide an accurate solution for the printer problem at the minimal time period.