Today in this post we are going to provide the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the stuck print job issue. Many customers encounter this printer error, so for all of them, we have here discussed the simple and easy method to get immediate relief of the printer problem.
There could be many reasons behind the stuck print job error, and one can easily find the solution. But here for all troubled clients, we have penned the simple and straightforward way to fix the printer issue.
A vast variety of printers are available in the market with different features and models, but after getting so advance there are still many printer errors such as an issue with wireless printer setup, printer not responding error or one of the most common printer showing offline error.
The clients who are getting irritated from the stuck print job issue they all should find the root cause behind the printer error. Thus the for all troubled clients the printer service team is always ready to assist. So, the clients are recommended to Take printer help to remove stuck job from printing queue from the professional team of printer service.
The most effective method to Cancel or Delete a Stuck Print Job in Windows
Once in a while, records you’re printing stall out in the printer’s line, keeping further archives from being printed. Here’s the way to fix it when that occurs.
Regardless of whether you’re utilizing a neighborhood or shared system printer, here and there printing doesn’t go very right. In the event that you’ve taken a stab at investigating clear printer issues—paper sticks, no paper, low ink or toner, or basically restarting the printer—it’s a great opportunity to turn your consideration toward the print line. Frequently, just clearing and restarting the print spooler—the product that gets ready and oversees printing reports—can fix the issue. Take printer help to remove stuck job from printing queue on the off chance that that falls flat, you may need to drop at least one archives in your print line and check whether that gets things moving once more.
Troubleshooting Steps to remove stuck job from printing queue
The fastest and less time-consuming way to fix a stopped printer is to delete the offending print job from the queue. In case, if after trying this the printer error remains the same, then try to restart the printer spooler service. Or in some cases, the clients are supposed to restart the printer and reboot the computer to fix the printer error.
For all clients, we have here penned the simple printer troubleshooting steps to remove the printer problem; therefore, scroll down and carefully read the whole information composed here below. So, follow the steps as instructed here below.
- In the beginning, right click on the printer icon in the system tray and from there choose “Open Devices and Printers.”
- Now to find the printer icon, open the tray’s hidden icon.
- If still, you are unable to see an icon, then search from “Devices and Printers” on the Windows 8 Start Menu, or click “Devices and Printers” on the Windows 7 Start menu.
- Now to see the list of all queued print job from the computer, right click on the stuck printer and choose “See What’s Printing.”
- To remove the print job, select the print job and press “Del” key to remove it.
- After this, click on Yes to confirm it.
- Mainly, the job with the oldest time in the submitted column is responsible for a stuck printer.
- Several statuses will get display on the screen regarding the stuck job, such as Sent to Printer” or “Spooling,” or might have no condition listed, so check the times rather than relying on the Status column to find the printer problem.
- Now open the printer menu and select “Cancel All Documents” and click on yes, if you want to clear the print queue completely.
- On the other hand, if in the menu “Pause Printing” isn’t checked; if it is, click it to resume printing.
- If after trying this, the printer remains stuck, then press “Windows-R” and run “services.MSC”.
- After this, select Print Spooler and click on Restart to stop or start Windows component that holds documents for the printer.
- This method sometimes fixes the printer error without requiring a printer restart or a computer reboot.
So, if after trying these printer troubleshooting steps, the clients still encounter print job stuck issue then Take printer help to remove stuck job from printing queue from the well-trained squad of printer service. The professionals are always ready to provide printer help to all troubled clients.