There are many clients who use printers for their official as well as for their personal use also. Therefore, all clients are suggested to get their printer serviced after a regular interval of time to avoid uncertain and unexpected printer problems.
So, for all clients, we have here mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to Remove Ink Cartridge From Printer, thus, we hope that the steps provided here would be helpful for all of you. Therefore, without wasting much time, scroll down and carefully read the printer troubleshooting steps discussed here below and get rid of printer problem.
How to Change the ink cartridge from the printer?
Friends if you want to know how to Remove Ink Cartridge From Printer. Then let me tell you one thing that you have to do everything very accurately and precisely. First of all, let me tell you that the printer offers scanning, printing, copying and faxing so for every task there are different unit and apart from this, the unit is also equipped with a memory card slot to print high-quality pictures directly from your memory card. And it’s important to replace the printer cartridge when prompted, so for that, we are here to suggest you check the tips to Remove Ink Cartridge From Printer mentioned below and follow them likewise for better output or the clients can also Take Printer Help To Remove Ink Cartridge From Printer from the printer service team.
- Lift the cartridge cover, located in the right front corner of the machine after looking at that you will get an idea that it needs to be replaced ones the cover is open.
- Now push the entire lock release lever down to release the ink cartridge, pull the appropriate ink cartridge out. Replace the old ink cartridge with the new one by removing the protective yellow cap.
- Install the new ink cartridge by following the arrow printed on the cartridge that tells you the direction of how you have to insert the printer cartridge. Each color has its own position so it’s important to install it carefully to prevent damage to the unit.
- Now pull the lock release lever up until it clicks, because this tells you that the cartridge is securely placed. Close the ink cartridge cover.
- Press the “1” button to reset the ink dot counter for the cartridge that you’ve just replaced. Now on your LCD screen, you will receive a message that the cartridge was replaced and will not allow you to use until the number “1” is pressed once. Repeat the process for other printer cartridges that need to be replaced.
How to replace the toner on the Printer?
The printer is known for their excellence, whether you have owned it or not, but they offer high-quality printing which is very much like by the buyers and they are also satisfied with their technical support which they offer to their customers. So continue reading below and you can follow the steps to replace your old toner with the new one.
- Pull down the toner cartridge door.
- Pull out the old cartridge and drum.
- Now push down the green lever which is visible on the left side, simultaneously pulling out the cartridge, then removes the old cartridge from the drum.
- Gently shake the new printer cartridge from one side to another and then remove the protective plastic cover.
- Now insert the new one into the drum, pushing forward and down until you hear a “tick” lock sound from it.
- At the same moment, insert the drum with the new cartridge into the cartridge slot, pushing forward until you hear it lock in an appropriate place.
- Now, after was all this closing the toner cartridge door.
Friends, hope you all are satisfied with the printer troubleshooting steps discussed above to Remove Ink Cartridge From Printer and if you are really happy with the solution which we have provided for you all, then please make us inform by leaving your comments below because your comments are valuable for us and in the comments you are free to suggest us about our mistakes that we did or if we fail in providing the full information in the above post. The clients who are still facing the same printer problem, then they all are suggested to Take Printer Help To Remove Ink Cartridge From Printer through the well-trained team of printer service.