If you are in the workplace and due to some reason you face the printer problem. Then, instead of getting irritated with the printer problem, try to fix the printer problem by applying the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer problem. The users can also Take Printer Help To Fix Printer Queue Will Not Clear Error, here for all clients, we have discussed the easy and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problem.
As we all know that all type of computer printers are equipped with a print queue. For queueing the documents for printing, the print queue is the most important feature. However, there are many clients who face printer jam error due to the stuck print queue.
Here in this article for all clients, we have discussed the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer queue error. So, scroll down and carefully read the steps penned here below. The clients can also take printer help from the professionals of the printer service.
The users who are facing the printer queue error, they all are suggested to delete the documents from the print queue, to fix the printer problem. However, in case the cancel option does nit works, then apply the printer troubleshooting steps discussed here below.
Steps To Clear the Print Queue
- Ensure that your printer is off. If not, turn your computer printer off before proceeding to the next troubleshooting step.
- Press the Windows key in your keyboard and then type in ‘services’ in the search box. Scroll down through the list of options until you see the Services option and then click on it.
- Locate the Print Spooler option from the results and double click on it. This will open the Printer Spooler Properties dialog box on your computer screen.
- Click on the Stop button to disable the printer spooler from your device. Close all the open windows and restart your computer.
- When your PC reboots, open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS. Press on the X button to delete the files from the folder.
- Go to the Printer Spooler Properties window once again and click on the Start button in the window to turn the printer spooler on.
In most cases, simply clearing the print queue of computer printers allows users to fix the annoying printer queue will not clear error. However, if you are still unable to fix the issue or if you are experiencing printer spooler error, you should consider getting in touch with printer support technicians for help. In fact, contacting experts is the best bet if your print spooler keeps stopping.
We hope that you all find the printer troubleshooting steps helpful to fix the printer problem. Therefore, if after applying the printer troubleshooting steps, the printer error remains the same, then get in touch with the professionals of the printer service. The experts of the printer service are ready to provide the one-stop solution for the printer problem.