The users who are looking for the solution to fix ‘Printer Keeps Printing the Same Job’ Issue, then for all of them, we have here discussed the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer problem. So, all victims are suggested to carefully go through the whole information provided here in this post below.
This is a very common printer error and hence faced by many users. So keeping this thing in mind, for all clients we have penned the steps to overcome from the printer error. Therefore, the users can take guidance from the printer troubleshooting steps discussed here or can also Avail Printer Help To Fix ‘Printer Keeps Printing the Same Job’ Issue from the professionals of printer service.
Clear the Printer Queue
Now and then, your PC’s print line can get stuck up with old records that neglected to print for some explanation, holding up the report you need at this moment.
Right-click on the printer symbol in Windows’ warning region, at that point pick Open All Printers to see a rundown of at present lined things. In macOS, you can see the line from System Preferences > Printers and Scanners > Open Print Queue. Right-click any old things and clear them to get things chugging once more.
On the other hand, in Windows, you can restart the print spooler, which will attempt to print those records as though they were simply added to the line.
Solidate the Connection
This may sound senseless, however on the off chance that I had a nickel for consistently I’ve squandered investigating something that wasn’t connected, I’d be most of the way to purchasing a Snickers bar. Guarantee the USB link is connected cozily at the two closures, and that the force link is connected to the divider. Avail Printer Help To Fix ‘Printer Keeps Printing the Same Job’ Issue no one can tell when somebody unplugged it to charge their telephone without letting you know.
In case you’re attempting to print over Wi-Fi, have a go at connecting your PC by means of USB to check whether that works rather—on the off chance that it does, you realize the issue exists with the Wi-Fi association and can center your exertion there.
Is your printer getting an adequate sign? Check whether the printer appears in your switch’s system rundown, or take a stab at drawing the printer nearer to the switch to check whether it’s simply out of range. No joke, my dad in-law’s printer doesn’t work except if all the upstairs entryways are open, since they obstruct the effectively powerless Wi-Fi signal.
Method To Fix ‘Printer Keeps Printing the Same Job’ Issue
The clients can easily resolve the printer error by applying the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the Printer Keeps Printing the Same Job’ Issue. It happens several times, that the printer keeps printing the same job, but the users don’t have to worry because with the help of the printer troubleshooting steps, they can easily figure out the printer error.
All clients are recommended to read the whole information provided here below, if there is any clients who seeks for the expert assistance, then for all of them, the printer service squad is always ready to provide assistance throughout the day and night.
Step 1: Disable Printer’s Bidirectional Support
This feature can lead to the printer error, therefore, the users are suggested to disable the feature by following the printer troubleshooting steps discussed here below.
- First of all, press the windows key and then choose for the devices and printers option from the start menu.
- Now, in the new window, right-click on the printer problem and select the properties option from the pop-menu.
- After this, click on the ports tab from the printer properties.
- Make sure that the Enable bidirectional support is not selected.
- In case, if the check box is selected, then deselect it and click on apply and then on OK.
- Now, test a print page, to make sure that the printer error got fixed.
Step 2: Remove the Printer Software And Reinstall It
The users who are facing the printer error, they all are recommended to remove and reinstall the printer software with the help of the printer troubleshooting steps mentioned here below.
First Method: Download and Install Your Printer’s Software
To install the program, the users are suggested to first of all download it from the official website, and we have here penned the printer troubleshooting steps, so follow the steps mentioned here below.
- Turn the printer ON.
- After this, remove the USB cable from it’s port, if required.
- After this, the software installation wizard will ask to plug it back, if necessary.
- Now, open the official website and then go to the driver download page.
- Click on the printer under the “Lets identify your product to get started” heading, now insert the model number of the printer and then click on submit option.
- If the different OS version has been selected, then click on change and select the version and then click on change button on the next page.
- After this, download basic driver updates or the full printer software package according to the requirement.
Second Method: Install Using the CD
- The clients can install the program through the disc, that came along with the product package.
- Initially, insert the printer software setup disc into the system’s CD-ROM driver.
- After this, the installation wizard should automatically open.
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction for setting up the printer and for installation of the program.
So, if you all find the printer troubleshooting steps satisfactory, then please share this post with your friends, so that they can also get the issue resolved easily. The clients who still face the printer problem, they all are recommended to Avail Printer Help To Fix ‘Printer Keeps Printing the Same Job’ Issue from the printer service squad.