There are many users of Hp across the globe, and to provide them instant Hp printer help for all the unexpected Hp printer problems, the Hp customer service team is always ready. As the experts of Hp printer support have years of experience and they provide a real-time solution for all kind of issues.
In this article, we have provided some steps to fix the printer not responding error, so follow the instructions provided below and get relief from the Hp printer problems. If you didn’t get satisfactory results with the help of these steps, then get Hp printer support from the staff of Hp customer service.
As the Hp printers have great features and are appropriate for both personal as well as professional use also, the products of Hp are best, and especially printers are famous for their high speed and excellent printing quality.
People are getting attracted towards Hp printer because of their design, advanced features and the quality of prints. Therefore sometimes it happens that the users face Hp printer problems while printing, so to provide Hp printer help to those users, the Hp tech support has well-equipped tools and techniques through which they fix the Hp printer problems in a short period.
Steps to fix Hp printer not responding error
Here we have provided some easy steps to fix the Hp printer not responding error, so follow the steps as instructed below.
Check the Printer Status
- First of all, rectify the obvious things that might have led to this issue.
- Be sure that the tray remains correctly filled with sufficient material. If it is ok, then carefully check that the paper is not stuck or jammed inside the paper feed of the device. In that case, check with your printer manufacturer on the ideal method to remove jammed paper, be very careful as you don’t want to damage the paper feeder or internal motor in this process.
- Check that the toner printer is not empty, check the user manual of your printer model for how to check toner or ink level.
Cancel All Stuck Print Jobs
The print job sends to the Hp printer can be stuck in Window’s print queue. In case if there is any print job held in the printer, and then there will be a reason for this kind of Hp printer problems. Therefore clear the queue and get rid of this issue.
- Click on the “Start” option, and then select “Control Panel.”
- Now from the new window, open the “Devices and Printers” Option.
- A list will appear in front of you, from there find the printer in which you are having the problem.
- Right click on the correct printer and now choose See what’s printing from the context menu.
- Far from the new window, right click on the printer and then select Open as Administrator.
- Once more open the said menu, and from there click on the cancel all documents option, if you see a pop-up box on the screen then click on Yes to confirm the same.
Now retry printing once again, hope you may get out from the trouble, and if the Hp printer problem remains the same then ask for assistance from the Hp customer service squad.
Issues resolved by the Hp customer service team
As the Hp customer service squad fixes all type of Hp printer problems, but here we have provided some of those glitches which are very common, and the users face during printing with their Hp printer, so if you also get trapped with these types of Hp printer problems, then get accurate solution from the Hp Customer Service Team.
- The printer gets offline suddenly.
- The issue in fax set-up.
- Operating system compatibility issues.
- Paper Jam issue
- Network and connectivity issues.
- System crash errors.
- The problem in importing/ exporting data.
- Troubleshooting general errors in HP printers.
We hope that you all are pleased with the information provided in this post, and if you are really getting frustrated from your Hp printer problems, then without any second thought call on the Hp contact number and ask them to provide Hp printer help, so that you can easily use your printer.