People prefer to use the printer for personal and professional use. Printers are used in workplaces to execute the printing task. But, while printing if any user encounters printer spooler error, then it may lead to the wastage of time. Because due to the spooler issue, people get stuck with the printing task and they fail to get their printing tasks.
For all users who get stuck with the printer spooler error, we have provided the printer troubleshooting steps through which they can quickly get rid of the printer problem. The users who are facing the problem, they all are suggested to relax, because this problem can get resolved soon by applying the following printer troubleshooting steps penned here below.
Steps To Fix Printer Spooler Error 0x800706b9 in Windows
Many clients are facing the printer spooler error, so keeping this thing in mind, we have here discussed the easy and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps through which they can efficiently deal with the printer problem.
Check your Computer for Malware
- The users are suggested to perform a full scan of the computer for any malicious programs or files.
- It happens that the printer spooler issue arises due to malware infection.
- Therefore, to resolve it, scan the system and remove the malware from it.
Make a Fresh User Account
- The printer error may get caused by the corrupt user account.
- So, repairing such account is a time taking process, therefore create a new account to save time.
- Follow the printer troublehsooting steps to create on the windows computer.
Open the settings, for that press the windows button and l key at the same time to get quick access to the app.
- Secondly, select the family and other people, then click on the Add someone else option to the PC button.
- Now, select I don’t have the person’s sign-in information and then choose to Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Now insert the preferred username and the password.
- After this, click on the Next option, once the details get appropriately filled.
- After the creation of the user account, the user is suggested to switch to the account and then verify if the printer problem gets resolved or not.
- If the printer error remains the same, then avail printer help from the experts of the printer service.
Modify your Registry
At times, the printer error happens due to some specific settings. They can get accessed only through the windows registry. Therefore, the user can modify it a bit to resolve the printer problem. For that, follow the printer troubleshooting steps penned here below.
- Kindly press the windows and the R key simultaneously to get access to the run dialog box.
- After this, type Regedit in it and then click on the OK button and then press Enter.
- Now, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet and open Services > Spooler
- If required, then the user can export and can use this key as a backup.
- Now double click on the Depend On Service option.
- Remove, Http from the value data and then click on the OK option.
Once you get done with these changes, reboot your computer and verify if the printer error persists. Then all clients are suggested to Take Help To Fix Printer Spooler Error 0x800706b9 in Windows from the well-versed of the printer service.
- The printer spooler error can get resolved by resetting the application programming interface (API).
- Therefore, for that, the user has to execute a command in Windows Command Prompt.
- In the beginning press the windows and the X key at the same time to open the Win + X menu. Then select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now, when it gets started, then type netsh Winsock reset and then press the Enter button.
- After this, reboot the system.
- Check if the printer error persists. If the issue remains the same, then follow the steps provided below.
Run Windows Printer Troubleshooter Tool
- If the user is facing the printer error, then the issue can get resolved by running the inbuilt troubleshooter.
- The Windows OS comes with many built-in tools. Therefore, the user can choose this one to fix the printer error. So, to run it, follow the printer troubleshooting steps discussed below.
- Open the settings application and then navigate to Update and Security and then choose to troubleshoot.
- After this, choose the printer and run the troubleshooter.
- Now the process will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it.
Stop the Spooler Service
For solving the printer problem, the users are suggested to restart the printer spooler service as well as delete the specific files from the system. Follow the printer troubleshooting steps penned below.
Initially, press the windows and the R shortcut key together, after this key in “services.Msc” in the “Run” box and then press Enter key.
After this, from the list of services, locate the print spooler. For that, the user has to click on any service and then keep pressing the P key until print spooler gets highlighted.
If the issue has started recently, then one can also resolve it by checking the system back to a previous restore point.
Update Printer Drivers: In some cases, the issue can occur if your printer drivers are out of date. Therefore, the user can troubleshoot the printer problem by including this one. Visit the official website and then download the latest driver and hence install it to fix the printer problem.
So if you all find the printer troubleshooting steps useful, then please do share this with other clients. The clients who are also facing the same printer error and can get rid of the printer problem.
If anyhow, there is any client who is still facing the printer problem. They all are suggested to take Take Help To Fix Printer Spooler Error 0x800706b9 in Windows from the experts of the printer service.