Here in this post, we have provided the Solution for HP printer won’t print black ink. There are many customers of Hp who face this printer error, and therefore, they look for the appropriate solution to get rid of the error.
There could be much reason behind this error, so, first of all, find the root cause of the printer error and then find the solution for the same. That’s for all troubled victims we have provided the printer troubleshooting steps to get the issue resolved.
The user can’t print or copy in black ink, till they don’t fix the printer problem. Therefore, try to figure out the problem as soon as possible in the perfect way. It is a very issue that gets encountered by the users, and one can’t neglect this printer error.
Clogged nozzles – Epson printers
Epson printers have an implicit, perpetual printhead. While this permits Epson to utilize an excellent printhead, any individual who has supplanted the printhead after guarantee discovered genuine brisk that another printhead cost in excess of another printer!
Regardless of whether you utilize unique Epson cartridges or good Epson cartridges, there WILL come a day when a couple or even numerous spouts will be blocked and the cleaning cycles won’t take care of the issue. It isn’t whether it will occur, yet undoubtedly when. I needed to restore my last Epson printer, an Epson Stylus Color 800, 3 times during the 1 year guarantee. Solution for HP printer won’t print black ink that was the last Epson I will ever claim. I would danger to state that every year Epson printers appear to get increasingly finicky. Higher goals (littler spouts), quicker printing (quicker drying inks) and longer cleaning cycles are a formula for disappointment.
It is critical to comprehend the issue and why it occurs.
You simply put in another cartridge and a couple of spouts are absent. You run a few cleanings, no improvement, or a larger number of times than not, the issue is more regrettable … much more spouts are missing or the entire shading is no more! Try not to accuse the cartridge, it is only a crate of ink and except if the maker has utilized an inappropriate ink (which is impossible nowadays) at that point you have quite recently been acquainted with the number 1 issue for Epson printer proprietors.
After 8 or 10 cleans, similar to a supernatural occurrence, it begins to print appropriately … or on the other hand you put in another new cartridge (conceivably separating and really purchasing a costly, unique Epson cartridge) and low and see there it is printing splendidly! Sadly the following morning the issue is far more atrocious than it was! In what capacity would this be able to be? Presently I must run a few cleanings each time I need to print and once in a while even this doesn’t help. Presently my ink cartridges keep going half as long. It’s simply got the chance to be low quality cartridges?!
What’s more, remember, 8 or 10 cleanings can utilize a large portion of the ink in the cartridge so you will get less pages from a cartridge on the off chance that you run numerous cleanings. For all intents and purposes every good cartridge contain at any rate as a lot of ink as a unique; now and again more.
The above situation can occur whenever, yet it frequently happens while changing a cartridge or if the printer has not been utilized for an all-encompassing timeframe. On the off chance that it takes you a half year or more to experience a lot of cartridges, your odds of the issue portrayed above is a few times more probable than the individuals who utilize their printer day by day.
The victims can ask for printer help from the experts of printer service or scroll down and carefully go through the steps as instructed here below. To get rid of the problematic hurdle follow the steps mentioned here below.
Steps To Fix HP Printer Won’t Print Black Issue
There are many different ways to fix the printer error; therefore, here we have provided the simple and straightforward instructions. Therefore, check out the printer troubleshooting steps penned here below and resolve the printer problem.
Check The Ink Cartridge Status
- On Hp printer, there is an LCD screen panel that allows the user to check the ink level of the printer cartridge.
- To navigate the ink level, use the control panel.
- Checking the process of ink level would differ from model to model.
- Remove The Plastic Tape From Your New Cartridge
- If you are going to install the new printer cartridge, in that case, don’t forget to remove the protective plastic tape.
- It will also be unable to print the Black ink.
- Therefore, recheck it and remove the black printer cartridge and eliminate the protective tape.
Accomplish Print Cartridge Alignment
- To fix the issue of black ink not printing, run the “Self-Test Diagnostic” and “Print Cartridge Alignment.” If after trying this, you receive a printer error message “Print cartridge alignment failed,” then try to fix it with these printer troubleshooting steps.
- Fill the paper tray with A4 size paper.
- Now press the “Setup” button.
- After this, take down your cursor and then select Align Print Cartridges, and then press OK.
- After this, the printer will adjust and also enables the user to print an alignment page.
Run Diagnostic Software
If none of the printer troubleshooting steps worked, then download and run the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” software that is provided by the company. For that, here are the printer troubleshooting steps you have to go through.
- Visit the official website and install the “HP Print and Scan Doctor.”
- Now after this, open the software and then click on“Start” button from your Window screen.
- After this, choose the printer from the list and click on “Next.”
- On the next screen, select the options to fix printing.
- Now, the installed software will try to diagnose and will fix the HP printer won’t print black ink issue.
Above in this article, we have mentioned the possible Solution for HP printer won’t print black ink. So, if you all find the printer troubleshooting steps useful, then please do share this with your friends, so that they can also get out of the printer error. And if while trying this process, any user gets stuck in between, then immediately get in touch with the experts of printer service and ask them to provide real-time printer help for the same.