For all printer users, we are going to explain the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix “Computer To Recognize Printer” Issue, therefore the clients who are looking for the solution, they are at the right place. So, scroll down and carefully read the complete information provided here in this post and get out of printer problem.
Method to connect a wired printer on windows
Before you start this task keep one thing in mind that your printer must be working condition there should not be any cord issue, make sure that your printer should place near to the computer without tension. The below-listed steps will help you to get rid of your “printer problem”.
To turn “ON” your printer, press the power button on the printer and before doing this printer must be plugged into the power source.
Now simply plug your printer into your computer it will automatically install the printer and make it ready to use.
- Now go to “start” windows option on your computer screen and click on it.
From the “start” window click on the “settings” option which is located on the taskbar.
- Now you will see an option i.e. “Devices”, this option is available on the top of the settings window.
- Click on “Printer and Scanner” on the left side of the window.
- From there you will get an option through which you can easily add a printer.
- Click your “Printer’s name” and click “Add device”. This will typically be a combination of the printer’s manufacturer, the printer’s model name, and the model number.
- If you don’t see your printer’s name here, click the printer that I want isn’t listed link below the “Add a printer or scanner” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions, you may need to customize the settings before the printer is ready, once you are done the printer will be available for use.
If requires to insert the CD that comes along with the printer into your computer disc slot. If you bought a second-hand printer then you might not have a CD, for this, you will have to install the software from the manufacturer’s site.
After performing the above task if your printer gets ready to the printer then it’s good, but if you are still facing the problem, then I prefer you to get help from the printer service team by calling on the toll-free number they will help to solve the printer problem.
Steps to Connect a Wired Printer on Mac?
- Before you connect the printer, your Mac check the entire “printer Setup” are, and the drivers must be of the latest version.
- Make sure that your printer must be placed near to your computer so that you don’t have to take printer help in any case.
- Now it’s the time to turn “ON” your printer your printer must be connected to the power supply cord.
- Now plug the one end of the USB on your Mac and another term to the printer, if it’s get connected then well and good and if your Mac does not support your printer then you must go for “printer help” to sort out this problem.
After doing this click on the “printer installation,” As long as your printer is compatible with your Mac, it will most likely install on your computer right away; however, you may need to click Download & Install button on a pop-up window to complete the installation. Once this process is complete, your printer is ready to use on your Mac.
So, we hope that the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix “Computer To Recognize Printer” Issue was helpful for all of you. In case, if there is any client who is still facing the printer error, then they all are suggested to take printer help from the experts of printer service. Thus, without wasting much time get in touch with the printer service team to get rid of the printer problem. Hence, if the information provided above was helpful for all of you, then please do share this post with other victims, so that they can also resolve the printer problem.