It happens many a time that while printing a document suddenly, the printer starts printing blank pages, or some uncertain type of prints start coming out from the printer. And, at that time, the user gets frustrated with the printer, and they want to replace the printer to get better printing results.
So, in the section below, we have discussed the printer troubleshooting steps for all clients who want to fix the printer error. Well, it is effortless to troubleshoot the printer error with the help of these Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Blank Pages Issue, or if the user doesn’t have any knowledge, then they all are suggested to take printer help from the experts of printer service.
The clients who are facing the printer error, they all can take printer help from the well-trained team of printer service, or they can also try to fix the printer error by applying the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Blank Pages Issue discussed here below.
Steps To Fix Printer Prints Blank Pages
There are different ways through which the user can get out of the printer problem. But, here for all victims, we have penned the easy and straightforward way to resolve the printer problem. Therefore, thoroughly read the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error, and if there is any user who is not happy from the printer troubleshooting steps, then they all are recommended to take printer help without wasting their precious time.
Use Genuine Printer Cartridges
- The clients are recommended to use genuine printer cartridge, and the printer stops working if the cartridge used for printing is not real.
- The user should get the printer cartridge refilled for a better result or purchase the new printer cartridge for a seamless printing solution.
Run The Printer Troubleshooter
For fixing the printer prints blank pages issue, the printer provides a troubleshooting utility. Therefore, the users are suggested to run the service and let it take care of the rest.
For that, we have here discussed the printer troubleshooting step, therefore, follow the steps as instructed here below.
- Initially, go to the “Start” Menu on the Windows OS.
- After this click on the start menu icon.
- Now, search for the control panel option and click on it.
- Now, in the search bar, type troubleshooter.
- After this, from the list of options that displays, choose the troubleshooting option.
- Now, in the windows that open, choose to Use A Printer Under The Hardware And Sound Category.
Replace Or Refill The Ink Cartridges
- One of the primary reason for the printer not performing properly can be the lower level of ink.
- If the printer prints blank pages, then the system may show the low ink status to the user.
- If anyhow, it fails to display the ink level message, then check whether there is the ink available or ran out.
- Another possible reason could be jamming of ink in the printer cartridge.
- This type of issue arises when the printer cartridge is not left unused for a more extended time.
- Either replace the printer cartridge with the help of these printer troubleshooting steps.
- By pressing the power button, turn the printer ON.
- Now, wait for the printer cartridge slider to adjust.
- After this, put very light pressure on the cartridge and press it down.
- Now, pull out the printer cartridge after it is unset.
- Now, insert the new printer cartridge with the steps as performed earlier.
- After this, remove the sticker from the magnetic strip.
- Match the color code with that on the printer
- Insert the black one into the black slot and color printer cartridge into another one.
Run The Printer Spooler Services
- It is essential to check the printer spooler service status to resolve the blank pages issue.
- The user should turn the printer spooler service ON if they are not already turned ON.
- Go to the start menu.
- After this, from the start menu, go to the control panel.
- Now, type administrative tools in the search box.
- Now from the search result, click on the Administrative tools option.
- Now, from the windows that open, double click on the service option.
- Now, select the printer spooler service and right click on it.
- Now, from the pop-up menu, select for the properties option.
- After this, under the general tab, select the automatic option for startup type.
- Carefully, check for the status of the service and click on start if it’s not started yet.
Printer Service To Troubleshoot Printer Prints Blank Pages
The user who got stuck with the printer error, they all can take printer help from the professionals of printer service. The user does not have to go anywhere, because the well-trained staff of printer service is ready to provide immediate real-time printer help for the printer error.
The users will provide the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Blank Pages Issue, so feel free to take printer help from the professionals of printer service. If, all find the printer troubleshooting steps satisfactory, then please do share this article with others who are also looking for the solution for the printer problem.