To avail the advantages of wireless network compatibility, people can easily connect their printer connected easily via WPS, which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Through the Wi-Fi availability option, it becomes easy for all users to get their document printed easily. If any user is not able to connect their printer to a wireless router, then for all of them. We have here mentioned the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To “Connect a Printer to a Wireless Router”. Therefore, scroll down and check the complete information penned here below and get the issue resolved.
The printer prints the document when it is online or connected with the computer. There are many conditions which are faced by clients. The users won’t be able to print the document until the printer is in online mode. Therefore, turn the printer ON and wait for few seconds to change its status from offline to online and when the printer gets connected, then print a test page.
Unfortunately, to connect a Printer to a Wireless Router is not an easy task. But here we have discussed the simple and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer problem. There could be several reasons behind the printer error. So, here we have penned a few solutions to get rid of the printer offline error.
A lot of users encounters connect a Printer to a Wireless Router issue, and they all are suggested to take immediate action to fix the printer error. There could be various reasons associated with the printer error.
How to Connect a Printer to a Wireless Router
Remote switches enable you to interface various PCs together to share records and Internet get to. You can likewise utilize the remote switch to associate the entirety of your PCs to a similar printer with the goal that each can print from it at the same time. Printer Troubleshooting Steps To “Connect a Printer to a Wireless Router” to interface a printer to a remote switch you have to change a few settings on every one of the PCs that utilization the printer.
Check the manual that accompanied your printer to decide whether it has worked in remote abilities. Obtain a remote printer connector if the printer doesn’t have a worked in remote gadget.
Interface the remote connector into the USB port on the printer. Access one of the PCs associated with your remote system.
Open the Start menu and snap “Control Panel.” Scroll down and click the “System and Sharing Center” symbol.
Look to the base of the window and snap “Printer Sharing.” Click the “Turn on Printer Sharing” radio catch. Snap the “Apply” catch to spare the change.
Select the “View Computers and Devices” interface at the upper-left corner of the window. Snap the “Include a Printer” button at the highest point of the screen.
Pick the “Include a remote printer” choice and snap “Next.” Click the name of the printer from the rundown of accessible remote gadgets. Snap “Next.”
Snap “Finish” to associate the PC to the remote printer. Rehash the arrangement procedure on some other PCs on the system that need access to the printer.
When associated with the remote printer you can choose the printer at whatever point you pick the “Print” choice in any content manager or internet browser. On the off chance that the PCs on your remote system are utilizing Windows XP or a more established working framework, you may likewise need to open the “Printer” menu in the “Control Panel” and select “Include a Printer” before associating with the printer.
The procedure To “Connect a Printer to a Wireless Router”
Don’t feel worried if you are facing the printer problem, because here for all victims we have mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to deal with the issue. Therefore, hope that with the help of these steps, it would be easy for all clients to fix the issue. So, grab the necessary information from here and apply the same to get out of printer problem.
- The Wi-Fi indicator light should get ignited as well as solid green. If the Wi-Fi indicator light is not orange, then the users are suggested try reconnecting to a wireless network.
- Make sure the SSID is correct.
- Print a network setup page to confirm the network settings.
- Ensure that your WEP key or WPA passphrase is correct.
- Log in to the wireless router and figure out the security settings.
- Be assured that the printer is within the wireless network range.
- For most networks, the printer, computer, or other wireless devices should be within 100 feet of the access point.
- The printer should locate away from electronic devices that could interfere with the wireless signal.
- The printer and access point should not detach by poles, walls, or any supports.
- Many devices may interrupt with the wireless signal, including baby monitors, motors, cordless phones, security system cameras, other wireless networks, and some Bluetooth devices.Setting up a wired printer to print remotely can be cultivated by associating it straightforwardly to your remote switch and finishing a fundamental setup on your Mac or Windows working framework. When you have set up the printer, it will be accessible to any PC on your system. Printer Troubleshooting Steps To “Connect a Printer to a Wireless Router” your wired printer ought to have an Ethernet port or a USB link that you can use to interface legitimately to your switch. Whenever the situation allows, pick the Ethernet link since these links are normally increasingly solid, arrive at a more drawn out separation and for the most part give better and similarity contrasted with other link types.Stage 1Associate one finish of an Ethernet link or USB link to an accessible port on your printer. At that point, interface the opposite end to an accessible port on the rear of your remote switch. Not all switches support USB associations, yet most switches have additional Ethernet ports to interface gadgets.Stage 2
Fitting the printer into a close by divider outlet utilizing the provided power link.
Turn on the printer and trust that the gadget will wrap up its startup strategy. Most inkjet printers run an essential cleaning task each time the printer is fueled on; laser printers normally are accessible to the system right away.
Unplug the power from the rear of your remote switch, hold up 10 seconds and afterward plug it back in on the off chance that you experience any issues when you attempt and set up your printer on your system.
If after trying the printer troubleshooting steps, the error remains the same, then get in touch with the expert squad of printer service. The experts are prepared and trained enough that they can fix all kinds of printer errors. If any user face printer not connected error, then the professionals will also guide them and provide an appropriate solution for each printer error.
Do share this post with your friends so that they can also get rid of the printer error with the help of these Printer Troubleshooting Steps To “Connect a Printer to a Wireless Router”. Or they can also Avail Printer help to resolve the printer problem.