Nowadays, we all are dependent on printers and computer to get personal and professional work done. We all find our usage from electronic devices. Printers have a significant contribution to complete the personal as well as professional work. But the printers are made with minimal and essential parts and components. Therefore, if there is an issue with the component, then it can affect the printed document. The most common printer problem that causes blurry print is a clogged print head. So, here we have discussed the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Clean The Print Head Of A Printer. Hence, scroll down and carefully read the complete information provided here below and get out of printer problem.
Method To Clean The Print Head Of A Printer
There are different methods to deal with the printer problem, and hence are readily available on the internet. So, keeping this thing in mind, here we have provided the simple and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problem. Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Clean The Print Head Of A Printer therefore, gather the necessary details from here and get the printer error fixed.
Method 1- Use self-cleaning on windows
- First of all, in the beginning, open the control panel on the computer.
- After this, click on the device and printer option. Then open the printer’s menu.
- Now, right-click on the printer that needs cleaning.
- A new window will open on the computer screen.
- Click on the properties that get presented on the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- After clicking on the properties, a new window will get display on the screen.
- Now, click on the hardware and maintenance tab.
- Then click on the cleaning option.
- Now, this will either say to clean the heads or clean the printer cartridge.
- If any user fails to find the right option to clean the heads or printer cartridge, then take help from the experts of printer service.
- Now once you have found it and clicked on it, then follow the onscreen instruction.
- Once the cleaning gets completed, then start resuming the printing process.
- After this, test a print page and make sure that the printer is connected correctly and is in working condition.
Method 3- Manual cleaning
- In the case of manual cleaning, first of all, collect the necessary tools required during the cleaning process.
- Collect all major components required for the cleaning process such as isopropyl alcohol, water, bowl, and paper towels.
- Turn the printer off and then carefully unplug it from the power supply.
- After this, remove the printer cartridge from the printer.
- Now, open the main casing of the printer and carefully remove the printer cartridge one at a time.
- If you wish for help, then check the user manual or take printer help from the experts of printer service.
- In case, if the printer cartridge has print heads, then avoid this step.
- Now, prepare a mixture of alcohol and water with the composition of 50/50.
- Now, pour the combination into the bowl.
- After this, place the print head in the mixture of alcohol and water.
- Make sure that the print head gets wholly immersed in the mixture.
- But if the printer cartridge that you are using has a built-in print, then place the printer cartridge into the mixture.
- Now, leave the print head in the mixture for about two minutes.
- By doing this, the dried ink that is clogging the print head will get loosen up.
- Once the ink has loosened up, then the user can remove the print head from the mixture and then dab it into the paper towel.
- Doing so will remove the moisture and ink from the surface of the print head.
- Before proceeding, make sure that the print head dries completely.
- After this, place back the print head and the printer cartridge at their original position and then print a test page get to confirm that the printer problem got resolved and the printer is working fine.
If you all find the Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Clean The Print Head Of A Printer helpful, then let other victims also get rid of printer problem by sharing this article with them. Therefore do share this post with others, so that they can also get an accurate solution for the printer problem.