Hello guys today we are going to tell you about how to take Hp printer help from the authorized team of Hp, and below in this article we have provided some steps which would be helpful for you to speed up your Hp printer and there could be any reason behind this type of Hp printer problems and if your Hp printer is creating terrible problems and you are not able to fix it by your own then being a customer of hp, you have the right to ask for assistance from the Hp customer service team, so just pick your phone and call on Hp printer support number and ask them to provide Hp printer help.
HP Printers – Slow Printing (Mac)
Stage 1: Reset the printer
1. Resetting the printer can resolve moderate printing issues.
2. the printer turned on, separate the force line from the printer.
3. Unplug the force line from the force source.
4. Hold up 60 seconds.
5. Reconnect the force line to a divider outlet and to the printer.
Stage 2: Use an alternate USB link
Utilizing a USB link that is excessively long or inappropriately protected can influence print speed.
In the event that the printer is associated with a USB link, take a stab at utilizing an alternate USB link, and afterward attempt to print. In the event that the issue perseveres, proceed to the subsequent stage.
Stage 3: Check the print driver settings
1. Check the print driver settings. Hp printer help to speed up slow printer choosing certain paper types or imprinting in Best or Maximum DPI quality can slow print speeds. Print with plain paper in Normal or 2. 2. 2. Draft quality for quicker print speeds.
3. On your Mac, open the photograph or archive you need to print.
4. Open the photograph or archive you need to print, click File, and afterward click Print. For the Photos application, click the Print button at the base of the window.
5. The print settings window opens.
Ensure your printer is chosen.
In the event that you don’t see choices on the Print exchange box, click Show Details.
Snap the anonymous menu at the focal point of the window, click Paper Type/Quality or Media and Quality, and afterward select Normal or Draft from the Quality or Print Quality menu or slider.
Steps to fix slow printing speed
There are several steps to be taken to fix this type of Hp printer problems and here we have listed some step which would be helpful for you o get easy and quick resolution for your Hp printer glitches, so if you are facing the slow printing speed issue then simple follow the steps as instructed below:
Step 1: Find the Printer’s IP Address
- Go to settings option > wireless > Display Network Configuration > Display Network Summary (or similar).
- If you see at least 4 lines: Hostname, IP Address, MAC and SSID, and if it does not show these options then it isn’t connected to a network and this isn’t the guide you are looking for.
- Write the IP Address it seems to be like this 192.168.1.10 or 10.0.0.3 or soothing similar like this.
Step 2: Log In to Printers Web Interface
- Now you are suppose to open the web browser, and enter the IP Address of the printer in the address bar, and then press enter. You’ll be presented with the HP Embedded Web Server, that’s great! We are getting there.
Step3: Set a Static IP Address
- Click on the Network Tab and then select the IPv4 Configuration on the left Column.
- Now change the settings under IP Address Configuration on the right side, so that the manual IP is select instead of Automatic IP
- Don’t change the IP Information.
- Your router is smart enough not to assign that IP to another computer, so we’re not going to worry about changing the IP.
- We’re just ensuring it doesn’t change. DNS Address Configuration should be changed to “Manual DNS Server”. Click Apply.
Step 4: Change Bonjour Priority
- On the left column, click the advanced settings option.
- Now it will show several options.
- From those options select “Bonjour”, notice that the Bonjour should already be enabled.
- Now open the Bonjour Highest Priority Service from the drop down option and select 9100 Printing, then click on Apply.
Step 5: Enable the TCP Port 9100 Printing
- In the left column under the “Advanced settings”, click on the “Port 9100 Printing”, enable it on the right side and click Apply.
Step 6: Configure the PC for Port 9100 Printing
- First of all open the control panel and go to the printer option.
- Now right click on the Slow HP printer and then select Printer properties.
- Select the “Ports” tab and then “Add port”.
- Select the Standard TCP/IP Port, and then click New Port and then click Next option.
- Type in your Printer’s IP Address, and let windows select the port name, and then select next.
- Now close the “New Port” box.
- Click on the new port which says “Standard TCP/IP Port” and click Configure Port.
- Click the check box labeled “SNMP Status Enabled” and then click Ok.
Now again try printing, you may have to cancel any documents you tried to print previously, but even those will likely starts printing. So if after following these steps you got relief from your Hp printer problems then it’s Ok, or if the problem remains the same then take Hp printer help from the hp tech support team via Hp printer support number which is a 24/7 toll free helpline number.
We hope that you all are pleased by our today’s article and if according to if the information provided in this post is useful then please do share this with your friends and especially with those who are facing slow printer speed problem, so that they can also take Hp printer help from the Hp customer support team.