With the help of the ePrint user can easily print from a location with access to the internet, a print job is sent via email using their printer email address. In case, if it fails or does not print then carefully check the internet connection for the device and printer requirements.
Check the Status of the Printer
- First of all, to receive the ePrint job, it is very important that the printer should be turned ON and connected with the web.
- Now to clear any existence, turn Off and turn it ON.
- After this, take a test print from a device on the exact local network, in case, if the connection error gets displayed on the screen or if the printer device is not found, then there is an issue with the network connection.
- Now make sure that the web services in the printer are enabled.
- If you are using a hp printer and it has an LCD with touch display then touch on the Eprint icon and touch on Else.
- Now go to the menu Web Services under the Wireless Settings or Network Setup.
- Now follow the instructions displayed in the Web Services status.
- If you are using the printer without an LCD or touch display, then for that print a self-test or network configuration page to get its IP address.
- Now open the browser and in its address bar, type the printer IP address, and then press the Enter, in case a website security certificate is displayed in the browser, then click on Continue.
- By doing this, the Embedded Web Server information page will open.
- Now click on the Web services. In case Web Services Summary web page is displayed, then it is already enabled. However, if the Web Services Setup web page is not listed, then click on Continue, and select Enable or Turn On.
- To enable the web service, follow the instructions displayed on the screen, and then send a document or an Eprint job.
- In case, the issue remains the same, then proceed to the Hp wireless printer troubleshooting steps.
Resolve the Network Connection for the Printer
- Solve the common hp printer problems that prevent the device from connecting to the local network.
- First of all, ensure that the wireless signal of the printer is turned ON, and it is connected with the exact network as the mobile device or computer.
- Many printers of Hp has their wireless configuration wizard in their control panel Wireless Settings or Network Use the said wizard to connect the HP printer to the office network.
- Now move the computer and printer closer to the Wi-Fi router, but no more than 1.8 meters.
- The wireless signal can be weak at a greater distance. Also, position the computer and printer so that a metal object emitting radio signal does not interfere with the Wi-Fi signal.
- After this reset, the router, for assistance with that, check in the router’s user manual, or contact your internet provider or the network administrator.
- Now check the router’s band settings also, there are many routers that can work on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, but not all printers of HP support them.
- After this make sure that the 2.4 GHz router band is turned on and broadcasting. In case the wireless router broadcasts separate SSIDs for each band, then connect the printer to the respective 2.4 GHz band network name.
- Firewall might prevent the wireless printer from accessing the system. Set up or change the firewall’s setting to make it allow wireless printing.
- Now the printer can also bypass automatic IP address assigned by DHCP. Instead, use a valid IP address for use on the local network.
In case, if after trying all these steps, the issue remains the same, then please avail Hp printer help from the experts and get rid from the printer Hp printer error, and therefore, if you all are satisfied with the Hp printer troubleshooting steps penned above, then please do share this post with your friends, so that they can also get relief from the error.