Hp is one of the famous and renowned brands and is used across the globe by the people, and they all are happy and are pleased to have hp printer to complete their printing tasks. Still, some clients get stuck with HP Printer Ink System Failure Error, so for all of them, we have here provided some instructions to get relief from the issue, so all troubled clients are supposed to carefully read the steps and follow the same as instructed here below.
The HP Printer Ink System Failure Error message appear either on the screen of the computer or on the printer control panel, but don’t worry because, with the help of these steps, it would be easy for all of you to get immediate relief from the error.
How to Solve the HP Printer Error Code “Ink System Failure-0x”
The clients who are a victim of this error and are looking for the solution, then they are at the right place, because here for all of them we have provided some Hp printer troubleshooting steps to overcome from this problem. There are different fixes to get relief from the printer issue, therefore let’s start with the following one mentioned below.
Fix 1: Using Original HP Ink Cartridges
- One of the main reason is that, if the cartridge is not compatible with the Hp printer, so it is highly recommended to use the legitimate ink or toner cartridges. Because there is no guarantee of the non-HP or refilled ink cartridges, if you are facing the ink system failure, then follow the steps as instructed here below.
- Click on the ‘HP Sure Supply’ section. If required, choose the region/country.
Now continue with the on-screen steps to order new cartridges and look for the compatibility of it with your printer.
- If installing the new and original ink cartridge fixes the problem then you do not need to continue the troubleshooting process.
Fix 2: Resetting the Printer
- In many printers resetting the printer is the right and the correct decision to get rid of the HP Printer Ink System Failure Error, therefore, follow the steps as instructed here below.
- Start your printer, if it is Off.
- Before you continue the task, wait and let the printer become idle to use.
Now unplug the power cord from the back of the printer, while the printer is powered ON.
- Carefully disconnect the electrical cord from the outlet and wait for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- After this, plug the cord back into the outlet and connect the power cord again to the back of your printer.
- If the printer doesn’t start automatically, then start the printer.
- When the lights and the cartridges start flashing and moving, your printer might go through the warm-up phase.
- Now wait until the preparation time gets completed, and the printer is idle and gets silent before continuing.
- If the error remains the same, then proceed to the next solution penned here below.
Fix 3: Cleaning the Print head
- There are many cases in which the clogged print head may cause several issues and prevent the users from using a printer.
- The clients are suggested to clean it to restore the printer quality and get your printer back to work.
- To clean the print head automatically, go to the printer control panel and use the automated tool.
- If this solution didn’t work, then it might be possible that the print head is not correctly.
- So to fix the error, try to reset it again.
Fix 4: Replacing the Print head
- To get your printer work smoothly or to a performance of the Hp printer, install a new ink cartridge.
- Replacing the old ink cartridge with the new one is the right solution to fix this error.
- Before removing the cartridges, wait until you have a new print head assembly.
- Never leave the ink cartridge outside your HP printer longer than 30 minutes.
Otherwise, it can damage both your printer and the ink cartridge.
We hope that the information provided here in this post was helpful for all of you and if after trying all these steps, the error does not get fixed, then please without wasting your time, avail Hp printer help from the professionals, as they have a year of experience and provide an accurate solution for the same.