Printing is something most people take for granted, it is one of the basic need for making the soft copy of documents into hard one and for all those functions to take place the driver installation is must, so here we will tell you about how to take Hp printer help to install the driver easily and get back to work.
Steps to install Hp printer software
Before we tell you about the Hp printer software installation first of all you all should be clear with the hardware setup of the printer and if you face any difficulty in that then take Hp printer help from the Hp customer service, so have a look at the tips mentioned below for the installation of Hp printer software:
- First of all open the web browser and then search for the printer driver.
- Now type the model number of your printer in the search bar, and then click search.
- Now a list of available printer drivers would appears in front of you on your screen.
- You have to select the best suited driver for your printer and click on download and install it.
- Now follow the prompts displayed on the screen to complete the installation.
Hope you all got an idea about how to install the Hp printer software but still if you face any Hp printer problems then don’t hesitate to ask for Hp printer help from the Hp printer support team.
Instructions to delete an Hp Printer driver and Install the New Driver
The businessmen basically depends on the hard copy of their documents and for all those tasks they prefer to use Hp printer for printing and scanning, so here we are going to make you aware about how to delete an Hp printer driver and Install the New Driver, hence go through these instructions and get rid from your Hp printer problems or rather take Hp printer help from the Hp customer service team:
Uninstalling the printer driver via Windows:
- At the initial stage disconnect your Hp printer’s universal Serial Bus cable from your computer. Go to the “start” option and then from their visit the “control panel” and then finally “uninstall the program”.
- Scroll down and select the printer driver according to your Hp printer model which you have.
- Now click on the “Uninstall” link which is available at the top of the screen. Click “Yes” when prompted a message asking if you are sure with your decision to uninstall the printer driver, follow the on screen prompt to remove the driver.
Steps for Installing the New Printer Driver
First of all restart your computer from the restart option which appears after you open the task bar from windows button.
Now navigate your computer’s Internet browser to the “HP Customer Care” link and enter your HP printer’s model and number in the box below “Locate your product to get support.” Click the “Next” button.
Click the software and driver downloads link. Click the down arrow and choose the operating system and then click next, and click on your computer’s operating system and then click next.
Now click on the driver product installation software link. Now click on the download button to download the driver of your printer.
Click on the save as option to save the driver file on your computer.
Now follow the instructions on your screen of your laptop or desktop, if after trying this you are not satisfied then take Hp printer help from Hp contact number or you can also reach the Hp customer service team via Hp customer service number.
So guys if you are happy with the Hp printer help which you got from the Hp printer support team then please share this article with others so that they can also take Hp printer help easily to get out from the Hp printer problems.