A lot of situation comes when the user tries to scan or fax any document from their Hp printer, and suddenly they get a printer error say Scanner failure or Scan System Failure. Billions of users face this printer problem, so for all of them, we have here mentioned the user-friendly and suitable printer troubleshooting steps for How to fix HP scanner Failure Error?.
Before we talk about the solution for HP scanner Failure Error, first of all, get aware of the reason behind the printer error. So here we have discussed the causes behind the issue. Hence after reading the purposes then look forward to the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer problem.
Causes Behind the HP scanner Failure Error
There are several reasons which lead to the Hp scanner failure error. Therefore, we have here mentioned the significant causes due to which the scanner failure error occurs. So, scroll down and collect the necessary information from here below. We hope that the details would be helpful for all of you to get aware of why the scanner fails to work.
- Issue related to the scanner hardware
- Problem-related with the driver.
- Compatibility issues.
- Problem with the connectivity.
- Low scanner bulb temperature.
- connectivity problem.
Solution to fix HP scanner Failure Error
The Hp scanner failure error occurs when the scanner is locked, or the cable might not get connected properly. Therefore, to fix the printer error, there are different ways, and hence we have here provided the easy guidelines for all of you to adjust the printer error.
- To make sure that your scanner lock is in the unlock position, raise your ADF.
- Now turn ON the MFP and check that the optical assembly is working correctly or not.
- In case, if it does not move, then the users are requested to remove the scanner glass to verify if anything foreign particle is restricting the assembly from moving.
- Make sure that the optical assembly drive belt is installed correctly, to resolve the HP scanner Failure Error.
- The clients are recommended to cross-check that the connector on the scanner-controller PCA is well seated, and the connector on the scanner-controller PCA is gently seated.
- Also, check that the scanner connector for the scanner-home-position sensor is in the right position.
- If the error remains the same, they try to replace the scanner control board.
We hope that the printer troubleshooting steps provided above were helpful for all of you to resolve the printer error. So, if you all find the steps useful, then please do share this with your near and dear ones who are also looking for the solution for How to fix HP scanner Failure Error?.
Hp manufactures various devices with highly advanced features and with latest updated software, and hence people prefer to use Hp machines for personal and as well as for professional use. After being so advanced, still many clients encounter printer error such as printer not printer issue, and people face error during the printer installation. Therefore, the experts of printer service are ready to provide printer help to their clients.
For all troubled clients, the company has arranged an expert team of a printer service who have years of experience and the engineers are trained enough, that they can easily handle the printer problem.