Customers who own Hp printer to complete their printing task, they all might face Hp Printer Cartridge error code, so for all of them, we have here provided some troubleshooting tips to get relief from such kind of error code, thus scroll down and follow the steps as instructed here below.
Hp printer always recommends their users to use the original cartridge instead of using any other, and hence there are many ways to fix the Hp Printer Cartridge error code, or else, one can ask for Hp printer help from the experts of Hp.
Due to the ink cartridge problem, the user’s encounter may face difficulty to operate the Hp printer. Therefore, here we have provided some steps to resolve the Hp Printer Cartridge error code, so carefully follow the steps as instructed here below.
We have here provided the various steps, through which it would be easy for all of you to get relief from the Hp Printer Cartridge error code, hence follow the steps as instructed here below, we hope that with by using the solution 1, you would get relief from the Hp Printer Cartridge error issue.
- First of all, turn on the printer and carefully open the cover where the ink cartridge located, remove the cartridge.
- Now place the ink cartridge back correctly in the carriage, after this close the cover, and turn off the printer for a minute.
- Turn On the printer, and print a test page. If the error remains the same, then follow the other steps as mentioned here below.
If after following these steps, the issue remains the same, then without wasting your precious time, scroll down and follow the same as instructed here below.
There are different ways to get relief from the Hp Printer Cartridge error code, so above we have penned the various steps and apart from that, we have also provided the solution 2 to get rid of the error code, hence, follow the solution 2.
- At the initial stage, turn On the printer, and open the cover, where the ink cartridge is situated, remove the cartridge.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridge and with the help of a clean, lint-free, dry cloth gently wipe the contacts.
- Note: Wipe from the top of the contact to the bottom, do the same with each contact.
- Take the Hp ink cartridge and gently place it back to the carriage.
- After this, turn ON the printer for a minute.
- Once you turn ON the printer, print a test page, if this solution does not work, then move to the other mentioned here below.
If you fail to get success with the help of solution 1 and solution 2, then follow the steps stated in solution 3, we hope that solution 3 would be helpful for all of you, to solve the Hp Printer Cartridge error code issue.
- Kindly turn ON the HP Deskjet or Photosmart printer, and open the cover and carefully remove both black and color cartridge, and close the cover.
- After this, detach the power cable through the outlet and disconnect the wires connected to the computer or router.
- Now, wait for a minute, plug in the power cord and then plug In the cable.
- Safely open the cover and re-install the black and color ink cartridges. Turn ON the printer.
- Now print a test page, if after trying this, you are still facing the problem, then you have to purchase a new ink cartridge from the authorized center of Hp, or supply stores like Staples or OfficeMax, or a discount retailer, such as Walmart or Target.
Finally, for the last time, try the steps which are mentioned here below, and if these steps are not worthful, then avail Hp printer help, or get your Hp printer service from the professionals of Hp.
- Turn On the Officejet or PSC all-in-one printers.
- Now unplug the power cable from the back of the printer and wait for at least one minute.
- Plug the power cord back into the printer, press and hold the Power button until the printer gets On.
- Now print a test page, and see if the issue has resolved, if not, then you have to buy a new color ink unit at any office supply store.
We hope that the details provided here in this post were helpful for all of you, therefore, please do share this post with your friends, so that they can also efficiently resolve the Hp Printer Cartridge error code. So keep supporting, keep sharing and stay tuned for more updates.