There are many unwanted printer errors which occurs while using the device. So, here in this post, we are going to discuss How To Enable Printer Spooler Service In Windows 7. Thus, the users who are looking for the solution; they are at the right place; therefore, scroll down collect the essential information from here below and get relief of the printer problem.
If a user encounters printer jam issue, then the printer could lead to the unwanted work stress, and likewise, even a stuck print job or malfunctioning printer spooler service will hamper the productivity. So, here for all of you, we have mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to get rid of the printer error.
Spooler service is a software that manages the documents or files to send them to the connected printer. If the spooler fails to perform its task, then the user won’t be able to get the document printed. Therefore, to get the issue resolved to get the printer spooler service from the professionals of printer service.
If the printer spooler error gets resolved, then the user would be able to perform the printing task. There are different ways to enable Printer Spooler Service In Windows 7, so here we have penned the easiest one for all of you, so try them to get relief of the printer spooler error.
Methods To Enable Printer Spooler Service In Windows 7
There are various methods regarding How To Enable Printer Spooler Service In Windows 7, and hence we have here provided the simple and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps to get out of printer error.
Steps to Restart Print Spooler Manually
- In the initial stage, click on the start button and then from there, choose the control panel.
- Now from the next window, select administrative tools and then choose services option.
- After this, if you are prompted to select the administrator user profile and password, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the services list gets open, then from there scroll down and then search and right-click on the printer spooler service.
- Then the users are suggested to stop the spooler service if the status is showing started and then click on start again.
- If you fail to find it, then click on the service and continue pressing “P” key until it gets highlighted. Or double-click on the spooler to restart the printer spooler service.
- After this, under the general tab of the dialog box that gets open when the user doubles click on it.
- From there, choose the stop button and then start.
Steps to Restart Print Spooler Using Command Prompt
- Initially, click on the start option.
- Now in the search box of the start menu, type CMD, and then open it from the search result.
- If you have not assigned into the administrator account, then right-click on the CMD and then run the administrator and to confirm, click on Yes.
- If it is necessary to provide the credentials such as username and password, then enter and proceed further.
- Now in the DOS box, insert net stop spooler and then hit enter.
- Make sure that a confirmation message gets to appear on the screen of the window.
- After this, check if you can take the prints. Moreover, be sure that the print spooler malfunction will not repeat, follow the below steps.
- To check that the printer spooler service is running up to date or not, update the windows. Besides, if there would be any software related problem, then updating the OS can prevent the problem related to the printer spooler service.
- Now update the driver. To fix the printer problem, update the old driver into the latest one. It will help you to make sure that the printer is easy to communicate with the computer, which is essential to print the document.
If you come across any further printer problem or need printer help to resolve printer spooler error, then feel free to get in touch with the printer service professionals over the toll-free number and get the timely assistance and get solution for How To Enable Printer Spooler Service In Windows 7. So keep supporting, keep sharing.