The rollers of the Hp printer need to be cleaned to keep the printer working in a good working condition, proper cleaning of the hp printer and the rollers will help the printer to work correctly whenever in use. When the printer is not picking up the paper or the paper get stuck in the roller, then it is the time for cleaning the roller. Therefore, here in this post, we have provided some steps through which one can easily clean the hp printer rollers.
Steps to Clean HP Printer Rollers
As it is a very easy task, and hence, we have here penned some Hp printer troubleshooting steps, through which, it would be easy for the user to clean the hp printer rollers, therefore, carefully follow the steps as instructed here below.
Paper Tray Rollers
- First of all, turn OFF and unplug the Hp printer.
- Now pull out the printer’s roller tray and locate the printer rollers on the paper tray.
- After this, carefully remove the rollers from the tray.
- Now pour 1 tbsp. of isopropyl alcohol or clean water onto a lint-free cloth and scrub the paper or internal tray rollers with the cloth.
- After this fold the cloth in half and repeat the cleaning process until the rollers are free of dust and debris.
- After this carefully wipe the rollers with a dry, lint-free cloth to remove any remaining dust or debris.
- Now let the rollers dry completely before sliding the paper tray back into your printer.
Internal Pickup Roller – Laser Printers Only
- First of all, turn off the printer and unplug the hp printer.
- Now open the printer’s front door and pull the printer’s toner cartridge toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Now locate the printer’s internal roller.
- After this, carefully lift the roller upward, towards the front of the printer.
- Gently pull the roller out of the printer and lay it on a clean surface, such as a desk or workbench.
- Now take a lint-free cloth and then pour 1 tbsp. of isopropyl alcohol or clean water on it, and scrub the pickup roller with the cloth.
- After this, fold the cloth in half and repeat the cleaning process until the roller is free of dust and debris.
- Now carefully wipe the roller with a dry, lint-free cloth to remove any remaining dust or debris.
- Let the roller dry completely before snapping the pickup roller back into place inside of your HP printer.
- Now reinstall the toner cartridge and close your printer’s door.
If with the help of these Hp printer troubleshooting steps, it becomes easy for all of you to Clean HP Printer Rollers, then please do share this post with your near and dear ones, so that they can also easily clean the hp printer rollers. And, hence, if the steps penned above were not helpful, then, please avail Hp printer help from the experts of Hp, as they are always there to provide assistance around the clock to all valuable clients of Hp, and the clients are recommended to get the Hp printer service on time to prevent printer errors.