To get the desired output of the document the Hp printer gets considered as the best machine. The hp printer can customize the paper according to the requirement. However, sometimes, the Hp printer shows an offline status, even when they are online.
If after hitting the print command the Hp printer error message gets displayed on the screen, then don’t get frustrated at that moment. Here for all sufferers, we have provided some Hp printer troubleshooting steps. So we hope that it would be easy for all the clients to improve the Hp printer error. If you don’t have any technical knowledge, then feel free to take Hp printer help from the experts of Hp.
Windows has a printer setting that allows the users to print the document when it is offline. Through this setting, the user can save the material which they want to print, when the printer not connected with the computer. When the user changes it back to Online, the computer sends the document to the printer. By changing the option from offline to online, the print jobs are sent directly to the Hewlett-Packard printer without waiting. How To Bring An Offline HP Printer To Online? Make sure that before you change the setting from “Offline” to “Online.”, the printer should get connected to the computer.
How To Bring An Offline HP Printer To Online?
The Hp printer getting offline is one of the most common Hp printer error faced by the clients. The reason behind the issue is that the computer and printer are not connected or something is blocking the communication. All users are suggested to check that the cables are connected properly or not. Loose wires can also lead to this Hp printer problem. To fix the How To Bring An Offline HP Printer To Online? We have here mentioned some simple and easy steps, therefore follow the steps as mentioned here below and get rid of the Hp printer error.
- Reset your computer
- Turn off the printer by taking the cable cord outside from the power supply socket.
- Now shut off the computer and then restart it again.
- Kindly insert the power cord also, before switching the PC and then turn ON it also.
- If in case, you have a wireless printer then turn off the wireless router and then turn it back on when restarting the PC.
- If the printer prints, without the offline status message, then the Hp printer problem has been fixed.
If method 1 was not successful, then try doing method 2 and if you are still facing this error, then take your machine to the nearest Hp printer service center and get the issue resolved.
- From the start option, search for the Printer & Devices and then click on it.
- Now under the label “Printer,” you can see a list of printers set up with your computer.
- After this, double click on the printer which is showing the offline status.
- Now after clicking on it, a printer menu would get displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Printer” in the menu and then from there uncheck the option “Use printer offline.”
If after doing this, the error message disappears, then the Hp printer error is resolved, and if the issue remains the same, then scroll down and follow the method 3 mentioned below or ask for assistance from the experts of Hp printer service.
- Sometimes, it happens that the printer does not select for default usage.
- So, from the start menu, search for “Devices and printers” and click it.
- Now, under the printer option, you would see that a list of all your printers currently attached to your computer.
If the printer you wish to use not mentioned in the list, then it means that it is active, you would need to the right-click it and click the option “Set as Default Printer.”
- Go to the start menu.
- Now search for “Programs and Features” or “Uninstalling a program” and click on it.
- From the list, search for the HP printer software, remove it by clicking on the uninstall option.
Now restart the computer and then re-download the HP printer software from the “Software and drivers” or using the small disk that came with your printer.
- Update the printer firmware.
- Visit the official website of Hp printer, and then get the latest update for your printer.
- If the printer updates are turned ON, then your printer would be up-to-date, and this method won’t be effective.
Do we hope that the Hp printer troubleshooting steps provided above were helpful for all of you to fix How To Bring An Offline HP Printer To Online? Issue. And if you find the details informative, then please do share this with your friends, so that they can also resolve the Hp printer error.