Printers are the most popular computer peripheral and commonly used for official as well as professional purpose to complete the printing tasks. The printer is mainly an external hardware output device that takes the stored electronic data and generates a hard copy of it. There are well-known printer brands available in the market, and the user can choose according to their usage and how much they can spend on purchasing a printer.
Every printer has its feature and design and based on their design and features, and the users can differentiate and can select the one which is suitable for them. Although the printer produces a high-quality document, in a case due to some issue, it happens that the printer unable to perform the printing task.
Therefore one of the most common printer error is “Not feeding paper straight,” which is encountered by many users. Therefore, this post will be helpful for all of them. Because here we have discussed the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer problem, so the clients are suggested to scroll down and carefully go through the whole article and find the fix to solve the printer problem.
There are many several ways through which the printer error can get resolved, and hence, we have here discussed the most suitable solution through which the user can quickly solve the printer problem. If, the user is looking for a better way to fix the printer error, then take printer help from the experts of printer service and get an immediate solution for the same.
Steps For Resolving Printer Paper Not Feeding Straight Issue
Here for all victims, we have discussed the mandatory and accurate solution to fix Printer Not Feeding Straight Paper. Therefore, we hope that the printer troubleshooting steps provided here would be helpful for all of you.
- In the beginning, remove the power cord from the back of the printer, and reconnect it at the same time and then turn ON the printer.
- Now, print a self-test report and if the printer fails to print the report, then follow the printer troubleshooting steps as mentioned here below.
- Carefully remove the paper from the tray and clear if there is any obstruction in it.
- Now, reload the paper correctly and then again try to print.
- After this, clean the paper rollers.
- Now, print a self-test report. If the printer problem remains the same, then follow the instructions as mentioned here below.
- Kindly change the printer settings in the printer driver.
- From there, click on service options.
Detailed Instructions To Solve Printer Paper Not Feeding Straight Issue
The clients who are looking for the solution to resolve the printer error, they all should read the information mentioned here and then apply the same to remove the printer error.
Here we have discussed the instructions in a detailed manner, so kindly read the instructions provided here to solve Printer Not Feeding Straight Paper, and hence the users can try to fix the issue with these steps, or they can also Get Printer Service To Fix Printer Not Feeding Straight Paper Issue.
- Once the printer gets turned ON easily, after this, wait for the printer to get silent.
- Now remove the power cord from the rear of the printer and make sure that the printer remains turned ON.
- Remove the cord from the outlet and wait for at least 15 seconds.
- After this, reconnect the cord at the printer’s rear side.
- In case, if the printer does not turn ON automatically, then turn it ON manually.
- Now, print a self-test report, and if you can print a self-test report, then after this print an original document.
- If the printer problem remains unresolved, then further try the printer troubleshooting steps to resolve the printer error.
- Gently pull out the input tray and carefully remove the paper from it.
- With the help of a flashlight, check if there is any bit of paper that may cause the feeding issue.
- Now, check the condition of the paper, if the paper is wrinkled, then use a new stack of the paper.
- Properly align the edges of the paper, pull the extender, and slide the paper width guides out.
- Now, after this, place the paper into the paper tray and adjust the guides and then print a self-test report again.
So, if you all find the printer troubleshooting steps discussed above regarding Printer Not Feeding Straight Paper Issue, then please do share the post with others, who are also in search of the solution. Or if any client fails to fix the printer error, then Get Printer Service To Fix Printer Not Feeding Straight Paper Issue.