There are many various printers available in the market with different features and designs. Each printer has it, and every single printer has the benefits and drawback. Therefore, there are many clients who face printer error such as printer not connected issue, printer not printing item and printer spooler error and much more, therefore there are many users who get stuck with Black Ink Smearing Problem, so for all of them, we have here mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error.
Sometimes, it could be effortless to fix the printer problem, but there are some printer issues which are very tough to fix, and hence for that users should take printer help from the professionals of printer service. The professionals of printer service have years of experience and they, first of all, find the root cause of the printer error and then provide an accurate solution for the printer error.
The clients who are facing the black Ink Smearing Problem, they all should read the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error or Get Printer Service To Fix Black Ink Smearing Problem. So, without wasting your time, immediately scroll down and thoroughly read the details penned here and get out of trouble. If while trying to fix the printer error, the user fails, then take printer help and get rid of the issue.
How to Stop Ink Smearing Problem?
First of all, before proceeding forward, we are going to discuss how to stop the ink smearing problem, so there might be several reasons due to which the printer problem arises. Hence, we have here mentioned the root cause behind the printer problem, so check the information provided here below.
Printer Settings and Tests
- Go to the settings option and change the settings according to your expectation.
- It is beneficial to reduce the ink smearing problem.
- Now, open the paper settings and look at the paper type and print settings.
- If you are printing an image, then check the paper size and type and select the paper size or type.
- After this, test a print page to check whether the printer problem remains the same or not.
- If the issue persists, then take printer help from the professionals of printer service.
- The users are recommended to use a different type of paper for printing an image and a document because while printing the picture, the paper quality should be various.
- In case, if the paper used for printing is thick, then it will come in contact with the printer cartridge, and this will give rise to the smearing issue.
- Always check that a better quality of the paper should get used for better printing results.
- Make use of thick and high-quality photo paper to prevent the smears and smudging issue.
- If after changing the paper, the printer error remains the same, then take printer help from the well-trained team of printer service.
- If the printer cartridge is changed or replaced recently, then carefully align the cartridge in the right way to prevent smearing or smudging printer problem.
- Carefully remove the printer cartridge and clean the nozzle plate with the help of moist cotton swab.
- If you are not satisfied by the solution, then take printer help from the printer service team and get a resolution for the printer problem.
Instructions to be followed to fix black ink smearing problem
It is very annoying when you are taking a print, and you see that the ink is smearing. But, now you don’t have to worry because here for all of you, we have mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error, therefore, check the information penned here below and apply the same to solve the printer error.
- By pressing the ON button, turn the printer ON, if it is off.
- After this, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, before proceeding to the next step, wait for the printer cartridge to get idle and silent.
- After this, press the tab inwards on the front of the old printer cartridge to remove it and pull it the upward direction to remove it from the slot.
- After this, examine the vent area on the top of the printer cartridge.
- Now, if there is an orange tape, then pull to remove it.
- Carefully look that the ink vents are clogged, so with the help of a straight pin, remove the excess adhesive from the vent.
- Now, insert the printer cartridge, and make sure that the cartridge contacts face downwards, then check the label color with a color dot on the printer carriage.
- After this slide, the ink cartridge into its slot, and then gently press the ink cartridge downwards until it gets settled into the right place.
- Make sure that the printer cartridge gets firmly installed into the slots.
- Now, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now do the automatic cleaning process.
- Go to the printer control panel.
- Open the dashboard and then press the setup icon.
- Now swipe on display and then click on the printer maintenance.
- Now, press the clean print head option and then click on continue.
- A test page will get printed.
Now, if after trying these printer troubleshooting steps, you all find a satisfactory result, then please do share this article with others. The clients, who are still facing the printer error and are looking for expert advice, then they all are recommended to Get Printer Service To Fix Black Ink Smearing Problem. So, keep supporting and keep sharing.