Many users face Carriage Jam Issue while printing, so for all of them, here we have provided the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the problem. One of the most common error is the “printer carriage jam error” problem. Such a Cartridge jam issue can be much of a trouble if the user is on the way to an urgent meeting or a school presentation for instance. Such printer cartridge jam errors can mar the entire printing experience. This printer cartridge error may erupt due to causes as a printer jam in the rear access door of the system, the presence of torn pieces in the roller, the possibility of a foreign object hindering the cartridge path or need for computer and printing system rebooting. For smoothly operating the system a user should get well equipped with printer troubleshooting steps and tricks. Or the users are can also Get Printer help to resolve Carriage Jam issue from the well-trained engineers of printer service.
What is “Carriage Jam” error?
For all users, we have here mentioned the details about what is “Carriage Jam” error. Thus, before you proceed further to printer troubleshooting step, collect some important knowledge about what actually carriage jam error is?. An error message “Carriage Jam” is a printer issue related to the carriage that holds the ink cartridges. Get Printer help to resolve Carriage Jam issue it may get caused by a previous printer error such as paper jam or a foreign object stuck during a printing session.
How to solve the Carriage Jam error?
The users who are facing the printer carriage jam error for all of them, we have here penned the possible and suitable printer troubleshooting steps. So, all printer victims are recommended to take printer help from the professional team of printer service.
- First of all, turn Off the printer.
- Now let it sit for 60 seconds.
- After this, turn the printer back ON.
- Now wait until the printer is ready, and then print a test page.
- Turn off the printer and carefully remove all papers on the paper tray.
- Turn the printer ON. While still on, from the back of the printer remove the power cord.
- Now carefully open the access cover to the paper rollers and remove the jammed paper.
- Make sure that no pieces of paper or foreign objects are on the paper rollers.
- Plug the power cord back in and then turn the printer ON once again.
- Now run a test print to check the printer error resolved or not.
- Remove the power cord.
- Now open cartridge carriage and check for any paper jams or foreign objects.
- Move the ink carriage and check if it can move freely.
- Make sure there are no obstructions.
- Now plug the power cord back in.
- Again run a test print.
- Initially, open the lid to access printer carriage. Make sure it completely stops moving.
- After this, remove ink cartridges. Be sure not to touch the printheads.
- Now move the printer cartridge carriage from side to side to see if there is any obstruction.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges to their correct color carriage.
- Run a test print.
For all troubled clients, the professionals of printer service are ready throughout the day and night to provide them real-time printer help for all type of printer error. Therefore, feel free to ask for printer help from the experts of printer service. We hope that the printer troubleshooting steps provided above were helpful for all of you to get relief of the printer error. So, please do share this article with your friends, so that they can also Get Printer help to resolve Carriage Jam issue.