Hello guys, hope you all are excellent as today we are going to discuss Easy Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Wireless Printer Isn’t Printing, if the technology gets advanced then, on the other hand, it gets more complicated and hence more error-prone. In this article we are providing printer troubleshooting tips hope it would be helpful for you also to solve printer problems, wireless printers are nowadays getting popular and are appreciated by many customers. Specific Wireless Printer Isn’t Printing will vary depending on your printring model, and once you understand some common issues, then you can quickly search and find the answers to fix them. But if you are not able to fix the printer problem, then you can take printer help from the technical team of printer service.
Printer Hardware Problems
a. Check Your Power Cord
The issue may not be your PC or your printer by any stretch of the imagination. Connector links, for example, USBs will rot and wear out after some time, requiring substitution. Tragically, they don’t have sign frameworks your printer and PC have so they can pass on, and you’d never know in any case. Have a go at trading your printer out with another link. Keeping an additional connector rope close by will assist you with investigating quickly, and make you print again quicker if your USB is at fault.
b. Came up short on RAM/Memory
Present day printers are profoundly refined gadgets. Most units today have some type of memory to store print employments, regardless of whether it be two or three megabytes or a few gigs worth in an enormous office risograph. On the off chance that your printer is associating, yet printing at such a moderate rate it should not be, you’ve likely come up short on memory.
Slow Printer Speed
A moderate printer can immediately slow down any significant print work. Slow prints are typically brought about by languid or outdated programming or a patchy remote association. For a handy solution, ensure that the entirety of your printer drivers and printer programming is cutting-edge. You can download the most recent programming update on your printer’s LCD show screen, or go to straightforwardly your printer’s help page to check for the latest update. In the event that you speculate the wifi is the issue, draw your printer nearer to the switch to make a more grounded association. Easy Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Wireless Printer Isn’t Printing we likewise suggest checking the printer quality settings on your printer menu. Diverse quality settings utilize an alternate measure of ink, which can affect the print speed. A report imprinting on the “Best” setting is going to take any longer than “draft” mode, which utilizes less ink.
Help Guide For Troubleshooting common printer problems
Printer won’t print a prevalent issue and can result from many different reasons like bad configurations in Windows, driver issues, faulty connections, etc. Sometimes even simple things like paper jamming, no ink or ink cartridge problems can cause frustration with the printer not printing so before you ask for the printer service, below we have given some solutions you may want to walk through to try to fix your printer error.
Solution 1: Basic Printer Troubleshooting Steps
This is one of the most comfortable troubleshooting items you can do to make sure you can print to your printers if it stops working.
• First of all, check the connection cables from the printer connector to the power out on the wall, then check the cable from your printer to the window pc it might be connected too, is the USB cable firmly in place on both ends.
• Check appropriately if there is a network cable running to the printer for network printing make sure that Ethernet cable is snug and check your manual to confirm that if there should be a light blinking to indicate a network connection.
• The fire must be at the front of your printer if it is not and doesn’t look to be power ON try unplugging and plugging it back.
• After this make sure that you power ON the printer by yourself, if still you face the problem there change the power plug and then try again maybe there must be any fault in them, but after doing this also you didn’t get success then get assistance from printer service so as to solve such Printer problems.
• If nothing works then, you may need to take your printer to the printer service center and get printer service directly from the hardware assistance.
Solution 2: Set your printer As Default Printer
It usually happens when you send a print request windows will automatically send that print job to what is called the default printer. If your printer is connected, but nothing is printing, then it could be that your printer is not set to default in windows. So let’s check that and make sure that your printer is set as default printer.
1. Go to your windows control panel and from there select “Devices and Printers” Option.
2. If you don’t know how to reach the control panel, then you can reach your control panel by typing control panel in the search bar on Window 10 or an older version of Windows press window logo key and “R” key at the same time to open a run dialog box. In this dialog, type “control” and hit Enter. This will open the Control Panel in most Windows operating systems.
3. Now find your printer in the list of printer devices, make sure that you have to select the one you are having an issue with.
4. Now Right-click on the printer and then select “Set as default printer” from the drop-down menu. If it asks for any confirmation, then make sure you have to click ‘Yes.’
5. After this you should now see a cute little green checkmark below the icon of your printer, then it means that your printer is currently set as a default printer for Windows.
6. Now give the printing command and see if it works then good but it won’t then without any hesitation get in touch with the printer help from the experts to get rid of this printer problem.
Solution 3: Update Printer Drivers
If you have gone through the above two solutions and you are not satisfied then you can also try this solution, i.e., Update Drivers, it is possible to do it manually with driver support.
Automatically Update the printer drivers.
With the help of driver support you can quickly detect that is there any driver problem on the computer. For this, you don’t need to know what operating system your computer is running, it is mandatory to update printer drivers automatically with the latest version of driver support. For that follow the points below:
1. First of all download and install the driver to support the free trial.
2. Now let the software run the free scan for you to detect all your driver problems and any other optimization opportunities.
3. Now click the “Fix it” button and register driver support to get started updating your drivers for printing devices on your computer.
4. Once Registered and in Premium mode the software will walk you through the entire process.
So guys how was our today’s latest article on Easy Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Wireless Printer Isn’t Printing, we have published this article for all those printer users who are facing this type of printer problem and they are not able to fix it on their own and to get their printer repair they always have to take their printer to the printer service center to fix this printer problem.