When a user is trying to print wirelessly from their iPhone, iPad or Mac using an AirPrint enabled printer and at the same time, a printer error arises on the screen saying No AirPrint Printer Found Issue. So, here for all the users who are facing a printer problem, we have here mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error.
Before we proceed to the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, the user must be aware of the reason behind the printer problem. So, for all users, we have here discussed the root cause of the problem or what exactly the reason behind the printer error.
What is the problem?
Airprint is an Apple technology that let the user print from an Ios device or Mac to the compatible printer with zero set-ups. This technology is inbuilt in the latest and the advanced printers.
However, the No AirPrint Printer Found Issue appears when the user taps to print from the printer that is used before from the mobile device.
This problem is well-known. Most printer manufacturers have created support articles describing what to do when you encounter such a challenge and made these available online.
Typically, you’ll see this error if your printer and device are on different wireless networks — that’s really the very first thing to check: Are both the printer and the Apple device on the same Wi-Fi network?
HP Printers – A ‘No AirPrint Printers Found’ Message Displays (iOS)
This report is for HP printers and Apple iPhones and iPads.
When printing from an Apple telephone or tablet, a No AirPrint Printers Found message shows. Check the arrange association and resolve any printer arrangement issues. Easy Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix No Airprint Printer Found Issue on iOS and macOS, most HP printers work with Apple AirPrint to give full-quality printing without the need to download or introduce drivers. For extra usefulness, if it’s not too much trouble download the HP Smart application
from the App Store for iPhone and iPad or the Mac App Store.
Stage 1: Check the system association AirPrint requires a remote association with find your printer. Ensure the printer and your Apple gadget are associated with a similar nearby Wi-Fi system and check for any system related issues.
1. On the Apple gadget, ensure Wi-Fi is on and there is a check mark by the name of your neighborhood remote system. If you are associated with an alternate system, tap the name of your neighborhood Wi-Fi arrange to go along with it. On the off chance that you don’t have a clue about the system login data, go to Finding Your Wireless Secret key. If you can’t associate with the neighborhood arrange, ensure the system is working effectively. Detaching and reconnecting the force link on the switch can resolve organize blunder states.
- If the Wi-Fi signal is feeble, draw nearer to the switch. Also, metal articles, dividers, what’s more, hardware that discharge radio signs can meddle with the Wi-Fi sign to portable gadgets and printers.
- If a neighborhood organize is inaccessible, Wi-Fi Direct printing may be a choice. Jump to Use an substitute printing technique for more data.
2. Restart the printer, and afterward check the system association status.
- Printers with a touchscreen control board: Touch the Wireless symbol or open the system Settings or Setup menu to see the system association status.
- Printers without a touchscreen control board: Press the Wireless and Information fastens simultaneously or press the Wireless and Start Copy Black catches at the same time. A Wireless Test Report prints with the system association status.
3. Do the accompanying, contingent upon the association status.
Stage 2: Make sure AirPrint is empowered on the printer
Your printer has its own site for printer arrangement called the Embedded Web Server (EWS). Open the EWS to check if AirPrint is empowered.
1. In the Wireless menu on the printer or on the Wireless Test Report you recently printed, find the printer IP Address.
2. Open the Safari program on your Apple gadget.
3. Type the IP address in the hunt bar, and afterward tap Go to open the EWS.
Stage 3: Use an other printing technique
On the off chance that the printer association bombs over the neighborhood remote system, proceed with these means to set up the Wi-Fi Direct printer association with your Apple gadget.
The accompanying advances briefly separate your Apple gadget from the Internet. In the event that you are printing webbased substance, for example, a website page, cloud-based archive, or an email, open it before continuing.
1. On the printer, contact the Wi-Fi Direct/HP remote direct symbol to affirm the element is on.
2. On your Apple gadget, tap Settings, and afterward tap Wi-Fi.
3. Under Choose a system, select your printer with DIRECT in the name.
4. Whenever provoked for a secret key, type 12345678. This is the default secret phrase to sign in.
5. Attempt to print.
6. Reconnect to your nearby Wi-Fi arrange after the print work finishes.
Steps to Resolve the Printer Error
- Move the router closer to the printer and check for interference.
- Check that the printer has its wireless connection switched on and that your iOS device is not in AirPlane mode.
- Ensure all devices are on the same network.
- Do check that both the iPhone/iPad and printer are running the latest software.
- Turn both devices off, wait 10 seconds, and turn them on again.
Check the printer
Move directly to step two you have used AirPrint on your printer in the past and this error message appears. If you are using a new printer then you should check the manufacturer’s (see below) to ensure the printer supports AirPrint and check it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device. Now may also be a good opportunity to check your printer is switched on a has ink.
Confirm Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are enabled on your Apple device (you may have disabled these when switching to AirPlane mode, for example). You should also check to make sure that your device and your printer are on the same Wi-fi network and that they are near each other.
Sometimes you can fix this problem by switching off Wi-Fi in Control Center and then switching it on again,
What kind of network?
AirPrint does not work on public networks. It requires security protection to be enabled on the network.
Install the latest software versions on all your devices and the printer.
Switch it on and off again
If the software is up-to-date, the printer and device(s) on the same private Wi-Fi network and wireless printing are configured correctly on the printer and you are still seeing the error message, try restarting both devices. On a printer this generally involves disconnecting the device from power, a Restart on a Mac, or a Force Restart on iPhone, iPad.
Restart the router
I did say restart everything, right? Now try restarting your Wi-Fi router and then restart the printer. Try switching your iOS device’s Wi-Fi bandwidth between 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz or vice-versa. You may see some success if you turn your printer’s DNS settings to 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.
Move your printer closer to your router.
Hopefully, these steps will resolve your problem. If they do not then you may need to contact the printer manufacturer or Apple support.
So, if you all are pleased with the printer troubleshooting steps penned above, then please do share this with others, so that they can also fix the printer problem. Or the users can also take printer help from the professionals of printer service. The experts of printer service are always there to provide assistance to their clients, therefore get in touch with them and ask for Easy Printer Troubleshooting Steps To Fix No AirPrint Printer Found Issue.