If you are in an office or at home and want to print your document and nothing get printed even after providing the print command to the printer. So, there are a ton of reasons behind the printer error, and hence, one of the most common issues is that the printer queue has a stuck print job. Therefore to fix the printer problem, clear the printer spooler queue and then restart the printer spooler service.
A printer spooler service is a software, which is used to manage the documents or files sent to the connected printer. In most printers, the spooler does functioning of giving printouts, but on occasion, it tends to malfunction. If something interrupts with the print request, the spooler could crash and halt the print jobs.
The users who are facing the printer error and are in search of the solution then they are in the right place. So scroll down and carefully read the complete printer troubleshooting steps provided here below regarding the Easy Hacks To Restart Printer Spooler Service On Windows 7.
Fix The print spooler service is not running Error In Windows 7
Fix “The print spooler administration isn’t running” Error In Windows:- When you attempted to introduce a printer, eventually in time, you may have confronted The print spooler administration isn’t running mistake in Windows. This is a typical blunder and can be unraveled pretty effectively by rolling out a straightforward improvement in the Services Management Console. Easy Hacks To Restart Printer Spooler Service On Windows 7 plunge into the article to figure out how to hack this straightforward stunt.
Fix “The print spooler administration isn’t running” Error In Windows:- When you attempted to introduce a printer, eventually in time, you may have confronted The printring spooler administration isn’t running blunder in Windows. This is a typical blunder and can be unraveled pretty effectively by rolling out a basic improvement in the Services Management Console. Jump into the article to figure out how to hack this straightforward stunt.
As a matter of first importance, you have to dispatch the Services Management Console in Window. For that, press WIN+R keys together. This will open the Run discourse box. Presently type in services.msc and hit enter key.
At the point when the Services Management Console opens up, look down and discover the passage for Print Spooler. Presently in the event that you take a gander at its Startup Type, you will have the option to see that it is set as Manual.
Right snap on the Print Spooler passage. Snap on the Properties choice from the setting menu that shows up.
This will open a different window by the name Print Spooler Properties. Discover the drop down assocaited with the choice Startup type:. Pick Automatic starting from the drop menu.
As next, find and snap on the Start button. Pause while the Windows endeavor to begin the Print Spooler administration.
Presently in the event that you examine the Print Spooler section, you will have the option to see that its Status has gone to Started and Startup Type to Automatic.
Printer Troubleshooting Restart Printer Spooler Service On Windows 7
Many users face the printer spooler error while printing, so instead of getting irritated from the printer problem. The client should deal with the issue by applying the printer troubleshooting steps provided here below.
Cancel Print Job Manually from the Print Queue
- The users can restart, resume, and pause the printing, but can also cancel the print job from the print queue.
- Click on the start button, and then from there, search for the Devices and Printers option.
- After this, from the devices and printers option, find the connected printer and then right-click on the printer icon and see what’s printing from the pop-up menu.
- It will contain the list of the pending printing tasks.
- So, if the user wants to cancel or delete the print job in the queued list, then click on the printer option from the toolbar and choose for the cancel all documents option.
Steps to Restart Print Spooler Using Command Prompt
- In the beginning, type cmd in the search box of the start menu, and open it from the search result.
- In case, if you didn’t get signed in to the administrator account, then right-click on the cmd and select run as administrator and then click on yes to confirm it.
- If you are asked to provide the administrator credentials, such as username and password, so enter the same and proceed.
- Now, on the DOS box, insert net stop spooler and then enter. Also, the user should make sure that a confirmation message will appear on the black window.
- So, after doing this, check if you can print the document. Moreover, to make sure that the printer spooler service is working then follow the below-mentioned pointers.
- First of all, update the windows even if the printer spooler service is working correctly.
- Besides software related issue, updating the OS can prevent the problem related to the printer spooler service.
Steps to Restart Print Spooler Manually
- Click on the Start button at the bottom-left corner of the system screen.
- Then insert services.MSC into the search bar, then press Enter.
- Scroll down the list until you find the Print Spooler option.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler option, and then select the Start option.
- Now, wait for the Print Spooler service to run.
The victims can also take printer help from the experts of printer service regarding Easy Hacks To Restart Printer Spooler Service On Windows 7, so if after applying the steps penned here the error persists the same, then take printer help from the professionals of printer service.