A printhead can get clogged over time due to dust buildup or dried ink in the nozzles. The proper printer troubleshooting steps for unclogging a printhead vary depending on the sort of printer you have. Printheads can be built into the printer or be a part of the printer cartridge.
Printers with a fixed printhead in the machine will have to get replaced over continued use, and the printer cartridges that have a printhead built-in, are replaced every time you buy a new cartridge.
The main reason for the white line is that the nozzles of the print head get blocked with the dry ink. Thus, some users don’t know how to clean the print head. Therefore, for all of them, here we have mentioned the Easy Hacks to Clean Clogged Hp Print Head.
Here are the troubleshooting steps to Clean Clogged Hp Print Head
There are various methods to clean the clogged Hp printer head, but here we have discussed the simple and easy printer troubleshooting steps. Through these steps, the user would be able to deal with the clogged or blocked print head. It is a short, money saving and an appropriate solution to the printer error.
Software Printhead Cleaning
- The function of the nozzle check is to identify which colors are blocked and offers the option of cleaning the print head.
- This method fixes all print head continuously to clear any air bubbles and dried ink deposits.
- The alternate method of cleaning the print head is to force the printer to reprime the printer cartridge through the following printer troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
- Initially, remove the printer cartridge for blocked colors.
- Now, perform the nozzle check.
- After this, replace the printer cartridge.
- Again perform a nozzle check.
Manual Printhead Cleaning
The manual printhead cleaning procedure is mentioned here below, so follow the printer troubleshooting steps as mentioned below.
- Initially remove the printer cartridge.
- Now, place the blotting paper under the printhead.
- Feed 1-5ml cleaning solution
- Now, leave for 5 minutes.
- Now again inject the 1ml solution.
- After this replace the cartridge and run the nozzle check.
Refillable Cleaning Cartridges
In some printers, manual cleaning is not possible, so in that case, we recommend using a refillable cartridge filled with a cleaning solution as follows:
- In the beginning, remove the cartridges for the affected channels.
- Now with the help of cleaning solution, fill the corresponding refilled printer cartridge.
- Install “Cleaning Cartridge.”
- Run three software printhead cleans or until the ink is flushed through (use nozzle check pattern to verify this)
- After this, leave for 1 hour.
- Now replace cartridges and run software printhead cleans until print returns.
Cleaning Stubborn Printheads
The printer troubleshooting steps to improve the effectiveness of cleaning, but there is a higher risk of printhead damaging.
- Heat the solution near to the boiling point.
- Now push 4 ml solution through the head at very high pressure.
- It might be easy to cut the tubing shorter so the syringe can be pushed onto the printhead more firmly.
- Suck the syringe back and forth during the first stage of cleaning.
If you all are pleased with the printer troubleshooting steps provided above on Easy Hacks to Clean Clogged Hp Print Head, then please do share this with the other victims who are also looking for the method to clean the clogged print head. And for expert assistance, get in touch with the team of printer service and avail on the spot solution for the printer error.