Today here in this post, for all users, we have mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to solve the light blinking issue. Therefore, the clients who are looking for the solution for the printer error, they are at the right platform. So, scroll down and read the whole information penned here in this post and apply the printer troubleshooting steps same as instructed here below.
The printer is one such device, through which people got free from manual efforts, and there is no wastage of time. Through the help of a printer, it has become elementary for people who are using the printer for their personal and as well as professional purpose to get their essential documents printed in a very less period.
The clients can quickly get duplicate copies of their document as much as they want, but, still, many people face printer error while printing their document.
Many clients face Light Blinking Issue while printing, so here today in this post we have discussed the easy and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps to fix Light Blinking Issue or the users can also Avail Printer Service To Fix Light Blinking Error
Steps To Solve Light Blinking Issue
There are different ways to deal with the printer error, but here we have discussed the simple and easy method to fix the problem. Hence the clients should thoroughly read the information provided herein this post and get the issue resolved by applying these printer troubleshooting steps.
The clients can also Avail Printer Service To Fix Light Blinking Error if they are not able to fix the printer error. Although, the printer service squad is always ready to provide an accurate solution for the printer error.
Clear Paper Jam
The users are first of all, recommended to clear the paper jam and hence for that we have here provided the printer troubleshooting steps to remove the paper jam, therefore, with the help of these steps clear the paper jam.
- First of all, remove the loose paper from the input and output tray.
- Clear the jam.
- Note: Do not clear the jam from the front side, as it can damage the whole mechanism.
- Turn off the printer and then turn ON to get access to its rear side.
- After this, remove the rear access panel.
- Gently remove, if there is any paper jam in the printer.
- Now, carefully reattach the rear access panel.
- After this, carefully open the top cover of the printer and then remove if there is any torn piece of the paper from the opening.
- Now turn the printer ON and then print a test page.
Check the Movement of the Printer Carriage
- Remove the power cord and USB cable from the back of the printer.
- Now, carefully open the top cover.
- Now check whether the carriage is free to move from one side to another.
- In case if there is any obstruction, then remove it carefully.
- Close the top cover.
- After this, carefully reconnect the power cord and the USB cable to the rear side of the printer.
- Now, try printing again.
Check Printer Settings
- Click on the file option, in the software program from where you are trying to print and then click on print, after this, the print dialog box will appear in front of you.
- Now from there, select the printer and click on the properties and then print properties dialog box will open on the screen.
- After this, click on the printing shortcut tab.
- Now, click under the type of job you are trying to print.
- After this, carefully check the paper size cutting, it must be the same as loaded with the one on the input tray.
- Now click on the “OK” button and then click on “OK” again and later try to print the job.
We hope that the printer troubleshooting steps provided here in this post were helpful for all of you to get out of printer error. Thus, if there is any user who is in search of expert assistance, then they should Avail Printer Service To Fix Light Blinking Error.