Our world is full of color all around. Every component around has its distinguished color pattern. Imagine how it would be if our world would be painted with only black and white like when my printer not printer color! Most dull and monotonous visual it would have been. The same goes for the printers for example printer color not printer properly. A colorful text would be any day preferred than a monochrome one. However till sometime back due to high costs and general cost-effective belief colored printers have been used in the most urgent of the cases. Understanding the evolving market needs, printer brands have come up with cost-effective colored printer ranges. Now before discussing the causes for a colored printer to cease printing colors and the solution, let us first discuss a little bit about the need and benefits yielded on using a colored print and what to do if the printer is not printing color on paper.
What to Do if Printer is Not Printing Color
Printing technology is used worldwide in almost all walks of life, be it a business, finance or educational background. All these have so much to owe to the colored printing technology. Businesses use colored printouts to attract the attention of their target client, their presentation becomes more alluring, persuasive and long remembered, all which leads to a long term profit. Educators make use of colored prints to make the content more engaging, vibrant and better remembered by the students. Students with special needs benefit from technology too to solve the printer color not printing problem.
However, while using the color feature in the printing system, users should be aware of the printer color text, not printing & images problems they might face with some easy to rectify solutions to their rescue. Avail Printer Help To Troubleshoot “Printer Color Not Printing” Problems make your printing experience smooth and easy to work on by reading the issues and solutions in the following section to solve printer color not printing.
Catridge falling short of ink: Amongst the many reasons for a printer to stop printing colored text or picture or printer color not printing, the most common reason could be cartridge running short of ink. But before running to a conclusion, do the visual inspection and replace the ink cartridge if required. Follow these printer troubleshooting steps to perform visual checking and cartridge replacement:
- Open the front cover of the printer carefully and check for the ink content. If the ink is on the verge of finish, install a new one printer color not printing correctly to resolve.
- If you find your cartridge almost full or printer color not printing correctly, the next step is to check the ink’s expiry date as a rarely used expired ink tends to dry up and forms a thicket making its use problematic.
- If the cartridge is past the expiry date install a new one to progress with printing task to resolve envy printer not printing color.
Printer Printhead Needs to be Replaced or Freshly Installed: The other way to troubleshoot Printer not printing color issue is related to Printhead, It is a principal factor in the printing process as it technically puts ink to paper to create a presentable text. Clean the printhead following the stated steps as below:
- Go to the start button and search for “Control Panel”, open it and then click on “Drivers and printers”
- On the next page look for your printing system icon, right-click on the same and select “Properties”
- On the new window that appears click on “Hardware” option and then click on “Clean Ink ” on the subsequent window.
- Follow the prompt onscreen instructions to clean the printhead and perform a printing check thereafter.
Enable the Printer Color Command to resolve Printer color not Printing Issue
Check for the default commands that your printer has been following and enable the color option if disabled to resolve printer color not printing issue efficiently. Follow these simple steps to perform this task.
- On the‘Start” option select “Settings”.
- From the settings menu click on “Printers”.
- Right, click on your printing system icon and select “Properties”.
- From the properties page click “Printing preferences”
- Thereafter click the “Paper/Quality “tab and select “Color”. Click “OK” and exit from the page.
- Now perform a print test and receive a colored print of your choice.
- Another way to solve the colored print issue is by checking that the “Greyscale “printing option from the “Printing preferences” envy printer not printing color of your printer icon is disabled.
If you have a satisfactory result after applying the printer troubleshooting steps discussed above, then please do share this post. Therefore the clients can also Avail Printer Help To Troubleshoot Printring Color Not Printing Problems from the professionals of printer service.