The function of the print spooler is to manage all printing jobs in sequence. If the user face any printer problem or the printer is not able to print the job, then there is some issue with the printer spooler. So, for all users, we have here mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer spooler error. Thus, the clients are recommended to follow the steps penned here to get rid of the printer spooler error.
Steps to Fix a Print Spooler of Printer
For all clients who are facing the printer error, we have provided the simple and easy printer troubleshooting steps. We have here provided three methods to resolve the printer spooler error.
The printer spooler error is a very common printer problem and is faced by many users. Thus, the clients who got stuck with the printer problem, they all should apply the printer troubleshooting steps provided here to fix the printer problem.
The clients can also Avail Printer Help To Resolve Spooler Error from the professionals of the printer service. The professionals provide a real-time solution for the printer problem. So, feel free to take printer help from the experts of the printer service.
Method 1: Scan System Files
- Reboot your PC and launch “Safe Mode”.
- Input the command “sfc/scannow” and push “Enter” button.
- Then wait for this command to finish the scan process.
- Search that file which is corrupted.
- In the command prompt, input “findstr /c:”[SR]” %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >”%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt” and push “Enter” button.
- Search for Sfcdetails.txt on your desktop and launch it.
- Search the report with the current date. Also, search the name of the file which is missing or corrupted.
- Search a new copy. Discover this file on another PC with the similar MS Windows version, and transfer it to your computer.
Method 2: Restore Default Printer
- Distinct the print queue.
- Upgrade the printer drivers.
- Unplug or disconnect your printer.
- Look for “Devices and Printers” in the search bar, and click to launch it.
- Right-click on the printer icon. Then click on “Delete” in the drop-down menu.
- Also, remove the printer driver.
- Install your printer again.
Method 3: Modifying Print Spooler Properties
Push Windows key + R to start the Run dialogue box. Input “services.MSC” and push “Enter” button. Then double click at Print Spooler.
- terminate and initiate the print spooler.
- Configure the print spooler so that it can be automatically started.
- Also, modify the recovery alternatives.
- Restart the printer.
- Then inspect the dependencies.
So, if applying the printer troubleshooting steps the printer error gets resolved, then share this post with other victims, so that they can also get out of the printer problem. If there is any user who is not able to deal with the printer problem, then for all of them, the printer service squad is there to provide a one-stop solution. The clients can Avail Printer Help To Resolve Spooler Error, so without wasting much time, get in touch with the professionals of the printer service and ask them to provide an accurate solution for the printer spooler error.