Hi, guys today here in this article we are going to provide the information about how to deal with the printer error message saying Paper Tray Is Empty. So, the clients who are looking for the solution, they are in the right place. It happens many a time that when a user tries to print a document, then at the time of printing a message occurs saying paper tray is empty, but it isn’t, so at that time instead of getting frustrated from the situation. Try to troubleshoot the issue with the help of the printer troubleshooting steps penned here below. For all troubled client’s, the team of printer service is ready to guide them throughout the process until and unless they didn’t get a satisfactory solution to the printer problem.
The professionals of printer service will, first of all, find the root cause of the printer problem and they will provide a final solution for the same. Therefore, the user who finds it complicated to fix the issue, they all are recommended to Avail Printer Help To Fix “Printer Say Paper Tray Is Empty” Issue.
The clients who get trapped with the printer problem, for all of them, the executive of the printer service are always ready to provide a smooth and straightforward method to deal with the printer error.
It is probably a widespread printer problem and is very easy to fix. And hence, the clients can fix the issue by themselves with the help of the printer troubleshooting steps mentioned in this post below.
The users who are confronting the printer error, they should not worry, because it is straightforward to figure out the issue by applying the printer troubleshooting steps mentioned here. Avail Printer Help To Fix “Printer Say Paper Tray Is Empty” Issue the victims can follow the steps as instructed here below or can also Avail Printer Help To Fix “Printer Say Paper Tray Is Empty” Issue.
Steps To Fix “Printer Say Paper Tray Is Empty” Issue
The clients who are facing the printer error, they all are supposed to follow the printer troubleshooting steps as discussed below. Hope that with the help of these steps, it would be easy for all of you to solve the issue. The solution provided here compiled tested, and the users can quickly get rid of a problem with these steps.
Use Correct Paper For Printing
- The users are recommended to use the legal paper for printing, because, in case the paper size is not accurate, then it will lead to the feeding issue.
- When wrong or unacceptable type of paper gets used for printing, then the printer won’t be able to pick the paper and read it as out of paper.
- If you are using the right paper, then carefully align the edges, and then reload the paper into the paper tray again.
Unplug And Reconnect Printer
- One of the most common trick to fix the printer error is to unplug and again connect the power cable to the back of the machine.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and then leave it for 30-50 seconds and then again plug it back.
Check Printer Alignment
- It is possible that the printer cartridge is not appropriately aligned. Due to the misalignment of the cartridge can cause this type of printer error.
- Carefully, move the carriage to the extreme left.
- It is possible that the paper is not aligned correctly or has exceeded the maximum capacity of the paper.
- Check the printer alignment carefully and make sure that the paper tray should not exceed the maximum paper capacity.
- All clients are suggested to perform the task by removing the power cord from the printer or take printer help from the professionals of printer service.
Remove Foreign Objects or debris
- If there would be any blockage in the printer’s way, then it not only cause out of paper issue but also leads to the paper jam issue as well as it damages the interior of the printer.
- All clients are suggested to check before printing that there should not be any unwanted particle in the printer’s way.
Replace or Clean the Printer Sensor/Rollers
- The clients who are facing the printer error, they all are recommended to clean the printring sensor, it gets located near to the front cover of the printer cartridge.
- A black lever locks it. The function of the sensor is to control the feeding and to pull out the paper.
- Make sure that the paper rollers are also clean to avoid any printer problem.
- If they are worn out, then it’s the time to replace the rollers, before it gets overheat and cause significant printer problem.
The clients who are still not able to fix the printer error, they should take printer help from the experts of printer service. So, if you all are satisfied with the printer troubleshooting steps, then share this post with others who are also in search of the solution for the same printer problem.