If the printer is printing correctly, but there are blank lines on the printed page, then it is necessary to find the root cause of the printer problem. The longer you print continuously with the same issue, the more ink and money will get wasted. Therefore, various reasons can lead to the printer to print blank lines on the pages. So, the users can solve the printer error, through the printer troubleshooting steps provided here in this article.
Methods To Fix Blank Lines Issue
Many users face this printer problem while printing and search for the solution to fix the issue. Therefore, here for all clients, we have mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps through which they can quickly resolve the printer problem.
If after trying the printer troubleshooting steps, the printer problem remains the same, then feel free to Avail Printer Help To Fix Blank Lines Issue from the professionals of the printer service.
- The clients who are facing the printer error, they all are suggested to run the print head cleaning tool installed on the PC.
- By doing this, users can quickly check, clean, and realign the small inkjets of the printer, which uses to produce the complete output.
- If after doing this, the printer problem persists, then it means that the inkjets get blocked with the paper dust, dried ink, or other debris.
- Proceed to the on-screen printer troubleshooting for the utility and use it for testing, cleaning, and aligning the print head.
- In this process, various sets of packages are available that works by producing a series of vertical and horizontal lines and prompting the users to examine the quality of the output.
- For cleaning the print head, it might involve various processes.
- The user who is facing the printer problem, they all are suggested to print a test page to get sure that the printer is printing correctly.
- After this, carefully check the printed pages for the blank spots or differences in the color quantity.
- If still the print quality is poor or black lines come in the output, then clean the printer.
- If possible, the users are suggested to replace the printer cartridge.
- To discover the printer cartridge raise the printer lid and then to get rid of the plastic part that covers the printer cartridge.
- Tuf the printer cartridge towards you and carefully pick them up and then take out the printer.
- After this, set the printer cartridge on the side.
- Note: Don’t touch the metal sensor on the lower of the printer cartridge.
- Carefully check the internal part of the printer, especially the clot where the printer cartridges fit into the printer.
If there is any dust or dried ink, then either clean it with the cotton swab or use a damp cloth for cleaning it thoroughly.
- Turn the printer cartridge over to get access to the metal connector.
- Now, carefully check if there is any dust or dried ink if it is there, then uses the cotton cloth to clean it.
- Make sure that the printer cartridge has been rubbed systematically before you insert them back into the printer.
- After this, replace the printer cartridge correctly, and for that, the user has to pull down plastic cover of cartridge.
- Now, close the printer cover and then turn ON the printer.
- In case, if the printer problem remains the same, then to fix the blank lines issue, take printer help from the well-trained team of printer service. Ask them to provide an accurate solution for the printer problem.
The experts are always ready to assist their clients. So, without wasting much time, communicate with the printer service squad and get out of the printer problem if you all find the printer troubleshooting steps satisfactory. Then please do share this post with other clients who are also looking for a solution to fix the printer problem. Thus, the clients can also Avail Printer Help To Fix Blank Lines Issue from the professionals of the printer service.
Step by step instructions to Troubleshoot Blank Lines on Inkjet Printers
On the off chance that your inkjet printer is working yet leaving clear lines on the pages it is critical to discover the base of the issue as fast as could be expected under the circumstances. Avail Printer Help To Fix Blank Lines Issue the more you keep printing with this issue, the more ink- – and cash – you will squander. Various things can cause clear lines on the page, so it is essential to investigate cautiously.
Open the print head cleaning utility that is introduced for your PC. Most significant printer makers give a product based utility that printer proprietors can use to test, clean and realign the little inkjets the printer uses to make the completed yield. In the event that there are clear spots on the paper when the printer is through there is a decent possibility that a portion of these inkljets are obstructed with dried ink, paper dust or different flotsam and jetsam.
Adhere to the directions for the program and use it to clean, adjust and test the print head. During this procedure, you ought to have a few pieces of paper accessible; the program works by printing a progression of level and vertical lines and requesting that the client check the nature of the yield. It may take a few goes to clean the print heads totally.
Test your printer, either by printing an individual test page or by printing one of your own reports. Cautiously inspect the yield for clear lines or varieties in shading quality. In the event that you despite everything notice clear lines or conflicting printing quality you have to clean- – and conceivably to supplant – the ink cartridges.
Lift up the printer spread to uncover the ink cartridges, at that point flip up the plastic piece that covers the cartridges. Pull the cartridges toward you, and tenderly lift them up and out of the printer. Put the printer cartridges in a safe spot, making a point not to contact the metal sensor on the base of the cartridge.
Inspect the inside of the printer, especially the zone where the printring cartridges fit into the printer. On the off chance that you notice any ink or paper dust, cautiously wipe it away utilizing either a marginally soggy material or a q-tip.
Turn the print cartridges over so the metal connector is upstanding. Search for any dried ink or residue, and utilize a q-tip to wipe it away. Ensure that the cartridges have been cleaned completely before returning them in the printer. After you supplant the cartridge, flip down the plastic cartridge spread, close the printer spread and walk out on.