The wireless router gives the ability to connect the multiple computers to share files and internet access. The client can also use the wireless router to combine all of your computers to the same printer so that each can print from it simultaneously. Therefore, to connect a printer to the wireless router, the router needs to change several settings on each computer that use the printer.
Below we have mentioned the printer troubleshooting steps through which the users can connect the printer to the wireless router. Thus, the clients who are facing the printer problem to connect the printer to the wireless router, then they are at the right place. Therefore, scroll down and carefully follow the printer troubleshooting steps to fix the printer error.
Many clients are in search of the solution to solve the printer error, and hence keeping this thing in mind. We have discussed the easy and straightforward printer troubleshooting steps so that they can quickly deal with the printer problem.
The clients who got stuck with the printer problem, they all are suggested to carefully examine that the printer and the wi-fi router are in a proper working condition. If any of these would not work, then the user won’t be able to fix the printer problem. The users can also Avail Printer Help To Connect The Printer To The Wireless Router from the professionals of the printer service to get out of the printer error.
Methods To Connect The Printer To The Wireless Router
The users who are facing the printer problem, they all are suggested to follow the printer troubleshooting steps penned below. The instructions provided here are less time consuming, and through these steps, the users can quickly get rid of the printer problem.
- First of all, check the manual that came along with the printer and makes sure that the printer has built-in wireless capabilities.
- In case, if the printer does not have the built-in wireless device, then acquire a wireless printer adapter.
- After this, connect the wireless adapter into the USB port on the printer.
- Now, access to one of the computers connected to the wireless Network.
- Open the “start” menu and from there click on the control panel.
- After this, scroll down and click on the Network and the Sharing center icon.
- Now, get down to the bottom of the window and then click on the Printer sharing.
- After this, click on Turn on Printer sharing radio button.
- Now click on the Apply option to save changes.
- Now, select the view computers and devices link in the upper left corner of the window.
- After this, click on the Add a printer button on the top of the screen.
- Choose the Add wireless printer option and then click on the Next option.
- Now, through the list of available printers, click on the name of the printer, and then press the “Next” option.
- After this, click on the finish option to connect the computer to the wireless printer.
- Now, repeat the setup process on any other computers that you need access to the printer.
So, if you all find the printer troubleshooting steps satisfactory, then please do share this article with other victims who are also facing the same printer problem and are looking for the solution. Therefore, if after applying the printer troubleshooting steps, the printer error remains the same, then Avail Printer Help To Connect The Printer To The Wireless Router.